Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what's going on with Kanye's line. When he was talking a Mc Queen in that long note he wrote on kanyewest.com he spoke of hard times "letting go of employees"...... And can anyone confirm the jewelry pieces for the power performance as a Kanye jewelry line?? Or are those just one time

·
Registered
46 Posts
Pastelle is just off.
and looking at Kanye's Rosewood movement, i don't think it will be coming back anytime soon

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damm that sucks, I Nigo and pharrell would have had their hand in it too somewhere down the line

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
He ended Pastelle and it's most likely never coming back in that name. Might come back as something else but I don't know. It'd be great to have it the items are really dope like that tan varsity.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
yeah i think he officially ended the pastelle project back in '09 and it wont be coming back... those varsity's were sick tho

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
That's probably my favorite fit from Ye. The belt, the jeans, Aqua VIIIs, the varsity, the camo LV duffle, and the hat. Amazing in my opinion.
Here's a full pic.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
AnthoNYC said:
That's probably my favorite fit from Ye. The belt, the jeans, Aqua VIIIs, the varsity, the camo LV duffle, and the hat. Amazing in my opinion.
Here's a full pic.
agreed, except minus the hat. i like it but for some reason i don't like hats fit on YE something with his head shape i guess. just looks awkward.

·
Registered
29,902 Posts
from the GQ article, it sounds like he is done with a fashion line for now

"41. The thing that finally convinced Kanye he couldn't be a fashion designer was through speaking to Raf Simons who revealed what it takes to master the art. Although Kanye had tried to be as involved as he could be - he went to Korea to see the shoes being made, went to factories, talked to everyone he could - he realised that he could only do fashion at the expense of stopping music completely."

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/entertainment/articles/2010-10/11/gq-music-kanye-west-runaway-review/kanye-west-lindsay-lohan-mens-fashion-alexander-mcqueen

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.