Kanye to The banner

Party's next single featuring Drake will be:

3K views 49 replies 31 participants last post by  Baroreflex 
#1 ·
"I'll hold you, I know you're not an angel. Not you" snippet. You heard it here first.

#3 ·
Campaign said:
A Drake feature for the first single would only be right
I have taken it for this year so far that Drake wants to give his best on features. Not really his best, he's given us his best on his songs, but you get what I meant by that. Seeing the hype for Party's next album, it would help them either way.

#23 ·
Fading said:
***** thug has been blown up way before that
P2 was 2014. I don’t remember hearing about thug before then. Also, thug is complete trash so even if party was influenced by thug, party is 10x better in every way lol. So it doesn’t really matter.

Didn’t stoner come out in 2014 btw? That’s the first time I heard of thug. Maybe I was wrong for saying “way before” but I don’t think party bit off him

#24 ·
Baroreflex said:
P2 was 2014. I don’t remember hearing about thug before then. Also, thug is complete trash so even if party was influenced by thug, party is 10x better in every way lol. So it doesn’t really matter.

Didn’t stoner come out in 2014 btw? That’s the first time I heard of thug. Maybe I was wrong for saying “way before” but I don’t think party bit off him
Come on bro..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.