1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
jk about the title had to get yall in here

but still this guy sounds promising, he's got a mixtape dropping 1st of July

·
Banned
20,021 Posts
Yeah well you know what?

Judging the music is one thing but judging the person behind it is another. Rocky being homophobic and questioning Ye's sexuality through his clothing choice is different from him saying he doesn't really mess with 808s. When you bash what they're wearing and what they're doing beyond the music and then meet them and act like you're all about what they're into and even dress and by the same brands now I think that's being fake. Where was all this bravado and homophobia when you met them in person or worked with them? If he wasn't being fake why delete the tweets? You have nothing to hide if you're simply critiquing music. Unless of course you worry that stating how you actually feel or felt would be detrimental to a relationship or connection you've made with someone you actually don't really like or fuck with that much, BUT they still have a name that's bigger than yours so you rely on coat tail cred to add to your rep?

Yes opinions can certainly change but at least stand by them. If you said I don't fuck with this guys music in 2010 but it then grew on you or they put out new records in 2013 that you vibed with, just simply say I dig the new stuff but I wasn't feeling the other older shit. Why delete tweets or hide them if it's merely a matter of opinions changing. Stand by your words. Don't run from them. It's fine to be honest and even admit you may have misjudged someone on their character or the music but no one is doing that. They're running to protect their reps and connections because they realize it's not all about the music and it's more about money and image. Shit seems so high school tbh.

Fair enough but regardless I would still stay true to my opinions. There is no right or wrong with how you feel about someone's music. At least own up to it though. Don't delete tweets or protect your account. Just say hey I don't fuck with Wale, I think he's overrated and done. Or simply say Drake's a good dude but I kind of think he's suspect. No one is going to kill you for your honesty. If anything I'd respect these guys more if they stood by what they said and contrasted that with how they feel about it now.

·
Registered
68,087 Posts
PND is dope.. Not even near abel's talent but he's dope

Plus we all know Drake put him on to make abel jealous :work:

·
Premium Member
12,591 Posts
Weeknd was already gone, considering for the fact that he didn't sign with Drake and went to another label which was the right thing to do.  Now this PND guy is ok, not as dope like Abel.  If Drake is putting this PND as his creative muse for his upcoming album like The Weeknd was for Take Care, then that's gonna be a problem, but which I doubt that's gonna happen because Drake already picked up enough stuff from the Weeknd and other artists, and all the songs from Drake this year came out good so far.

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
your boy said:
Yeah well you know what?

Judging the music is one thing but judging the person behind it is another. Rocky being homophobic and questioning Ye's sexuality through his clothing choice is different from him saying he doesn't really mess with 808s. When you bash what they're wearing and what they're doing beyond the music and then meet them and act like you're all about what they're into and even dress and by the same brands now I think that's being fake. Where was all this bravado and homophobia when you met them in person or worked with them? If he wasn't being fake why delete the tweets? You have nothing to hide if you're simply critiquing music. Unless of course you worry that stating how you actually feel or felt would be detrimental to a relationship or connection you've made with someone you actually don't really like or fuck with that much, BUT they still have a name that's bigger than yours so you rely on coat tail cred to add to your rep?

Yes opinions can certainly change but at least stand by them. If you said I don't fuck with this guys music in 2010 but it then grew on you or they put out new records in 2013 that you vibed with, just simply say I dig the new stuff but I wasn't feeling the other older shit. Why delete tweets or hide them if it's merely a matter of opinions changing. Stand by your words. Don't run from them. It's fine to be honest and even admit you may have misjudged someone on their character or the music but no one is doing that. They're running to protect their reps and connections because they realize it's not all about the music and it's more about money and image. Shit seems so high school tbh.

Fair enough but regardless I would still stay true to my opinions. There is no right or wrong with how you feel about someone's music. At least own up to it though. Don't delete tweets or protect your account. Just say hey I don't fuck with Wale, I think he's overrated and done. Or simply say Drake's a good dude but I kind of think he's suspect. No one is going to kill you for your honesty. If anything I'd respect these guys more if they stood by what they said and contrasted that with how they feel about it now.

BUT THE weeknd is good artist too. In fact, the lifetime cost of care for a person living with HIV can total hundreds of thousands of dollars. But the good news is that no one living with HIV in the United States has to pay the full cost out of his or her own pocket.

“The average cost of HIV treatment is $14,000 to $20,000 a year,” says Michael Kolber, MD, a professor of medicine and director of the Comprehensive AIDS Program and Adult HIV Services at University of Miami Miller School of Medicine in Florida. “If you’re paying $1,000 a month, you’re doing really well.”

Modern HIV drugs can keep people healthy for decades, but if you take them you could be facing well over $400,000 or more in lifetime costs for HIV treatment. Unfortunately, real or perceived cost is a significant barrier to care — data suggests that only about half of low-income people living with HIV are receiving the HIV drugs they need because of cost.

However, Dr. Kolber says, the cost of HIV/AIDS treatment has come down as HIV drugs have become more sophisticated. Single-dose or combination HIV drugs can significantly reduce direct costs and co-pays.

“Cost depends a lot on which regimens are used,” adds HIV expert Brad Hare, MD, an assistant clinical professor of medicine and the medical director of the University of California, San Francisco, Positive Health Program at San Francisco General Hospital. Additional infections can also increase cost. For example, data suggests that a year of optimal HIV treatment costs $18,300 or more while 48 weeks of treatment for HIV and hepatitis C together will cost $29,000 or more.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts