Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure he has plenty and plenty of great music in the vault but the guy also had a hard year in 2015. His old friend and manager died. Then (im guessing but almost sure) he had a messy fallout with Kehlani whom he really was sprung over. Therefore, party went away for a while, stayed low-key, and will now come back in 2016 stronger than ever.

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
smh what's wrong with party man wtf is he doin? Whole world fieinding for some party and we don't even have a release date? Plus the fact they played us with that Party @ 8 release that never even happened smh, this is so bad right now Party doing us fans dirty. As a party fan we got like 30 something songs to listen to max 😑😑😑

·
Registered
476 Posts
Studying said:
This

It's a marketing scheme
Marketing scheme how?
As much as I love his music, he's not as popular as ktt would like to think he is.
Going away for this long isn't doing him any good, as other artists are out runnin' with his sound.

·
Banned
30,271 Posts
ovogoodovo said:
Marketing scheme how?
As much as I love his music, he's not as popular as ktt would like to think he is.
Going away for this long isn't doing him any good, as other artists are out runnin' with his sound.
This, he have his own lil following but with Tiller coming in idk if Party can afford to stay away for much longer.

G

·
ovogoodovo said:
Marketing scheme how?
Instead of dropping music and dying out let the curiousity and hype build and build and build. It may not seem like it but when he drops that shit it's gonna be lit; as long as he takes notes from Drake and do a good rollout. His solid fanbase is huge he gonna be good

That's why all these OVO cats so mysterious it builds hype

None of this shit is coinsidense

·
Registered
103 Posts
But some good therapy for musicians when they are at their lows, is producing and writing music.
I hope he has some good things in store for us.

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
I don't really fuck with how they advertised party on the ovo radio. . Just the quality felt so shitty on there but the music was obviously good, so whatever they do when he has new music I pray ovo doesn't promote  him that same way...

1 - 20 of 150 Posts