Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 6922 Posts

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Rest In Peace, Harris. [1984 - 2015]

From the producers of 'The Office' comes...

"a new mockumentary that looks at the exciting world of local government. The new half-hour comedy will examine the mundane but necessary ways that people interact with their government, and ask why it's frequently so complicated -- as everyone knows from standing in line at the DMV, applying for home construction permits, or trying to get the city to fix a pothole." - NBC

Starring

Amy Poehler as Leslie Knope

Nick Offerman as Ron Swanson

Aziz Ansari as Tom Haverford

Rashida Jones as Ann Perkins

Aubrey Plaza as April Ludgate

Chris Pratt as Andy Dwyer

Retta as Donna Meagle

Jim O'Heir as Jerry Gergich

Adam Scott as Ben Wyatt

Rob Lowe as Chris Traeger

The series has been renewed for a fourth season.

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
The show is kinda sub-par in comparison to The Office, although I haven't finished watching season 2, who knows.

The scene's where Ron got that hernia was full of lulz, though.

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
zenith92 said:
The show is kinda sub-par in comparison to The Office, although I haven't finished watching season 2, who knows.

The scene's where Ron got that hernia was full of lulz, though.
nah it's better

·
Registered
302 Posts
I. LOVE. THIS. SHOW! Amy, Aubrey, Aziz, Rashida, etc are all so good! Louis CKs appearances have always been awesome too! Can't wait for this to come back. Hopefully they dump Outsourced and pick up P&R sooner than Jan.

zenith92 said:
Get on season 2. It's so much better than season 1. Absolutely hilarious. For me now, I'm more excited to watch this and Community than 30 rock and the office (I still love them though).

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
LOOOB @ one of Drake's tweets just now.
http://twitter.com/#!/drakkardnoir/status/7277803460366336

"I have a crush on Aubrey Plaza from Parks and Recreation but things might get weird cause we have the same name"

Can't wait for this to come back btw!

·
Registered
62,430 Posts
Shy said:
How is Outsourced?
It's okay.  I don't like the dry humor with their characters though.  The Australian chick is pretty hot.  I'm surprised they aired an episode of Rappaport and her having sex at work.

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
Ron + Andy >>>>>>>>>>

Oh and Tom too lulz

why do they hate Jerry though haha, I mean he fails but even Leslie hates him which is weird

·
Registered
19,931 Posts
The show has its moments. Sometimes you get those "this was supposed to be a joke?" awkward scenes but overall it's funny and enjoyable.

Aziz >>>>>>>

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
last season this was nbc's best comedy.  I've been so pissed that it hasn't been on this fall...bring on January and Leslie Knope x Ron Swanson x Tom Haverford

Hit it DJ Roomba!

1 - 20 of 6922 Posts