Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Banned
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I knw theres is a TMNT thread but this is for the stupidity of paramount pictures

Paramount Australia has sparked outrage and ridicule after promoting the September 11 release of the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles film with a poster showing the heroes falling from an exploding building.

The poster, which was shared through Paramount Australia's official Twitter page, evoked anger due to its visual similarity to the 9/11 terror attacks, which killed 2,996 people in 2001.

The film, which stars Megan Fox and Johnny Knoxville, is released in August in the United States and October in Europe, but its Australian release date comes exactly 13 years to the day after 19 hijackers took control of four airliners and carried out the deadly September 11 attacks.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2709349/So-whos-getting-fired-Outrage-Paramount-Australia-tweets-poster-Ninja-Turtles-film-set-release-9-11-shows-heroes-jumping-exploding-building.html#ixzz38sgFfiup
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

M

·
0 Posts
I don't even think it's on purpose. But some dude is probably gonna lose his job over it lel

·
Registered
7,091 Posts
I'm sure the poster wasn't even made in with the intentions to coordinate of the Aus realese date.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts