Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
36,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thoughts on this store?
i buy most of my clothes from this store, they have nice looking and priced clothing i think.

M

·
0 Posts
suppose it's fine if you want to dress like every other guy in the world.

·
Registered
73 Posts
i've gotten denim and plain tees from there.... worked there for a few months but quit, shit was hell.

·
Registered
36,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
joey. said:
i fucks with "frat style" though.
i didn't say it was a bad thing, i just can't afford Polo polos, Polo shorts, Polo undershirts, Polo socks, Polo shoes, Polo fucking underwear if it exists. I swear all they wear is Polo everything. Thats black people too except its baggy polo.

I think a little bit is nice, just not excessive polo

·
Registered
73 Posts
yea i know the look you're talking about. the sneakers are weak but khakis, chinos, khaki shorts, loafers, bean boots, polo boots, tees, button ups, sweaters, etc...good fucking look. doesn't all have to be polo either.

but yeas, with pacsun i'd keep it simple. no big ass skate shoes or obnoxious graphic tees or those dumbass hats they sell.

·
Registered
36,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
joey. said:
yea i know the look you're talking about. the sneakers are weak but khakis, chinos, khaki shorts, loafers, bean boots, polo boots, tees, button ups, sweaters, etc...good fucking look. doesn't all have to be polo either.

but yeas, with pacsun i'd keep it simple. no big ass skate shoes or obnoxious graphic tees or those dumbass hats they sell.
i like simple designs, and vnecks. but yeah frat style is cool, just really expensive and i dont have cash like that unfortunately.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Wake Up Mr. West said:
what kinda clothes does pacsun sell?
like surfer/simple/skate/frat type clothes
mostly mainstream brands (i.e. DC, billabong, fsas ) and some brands of their own (bullhead, vurt, etc)
hahaha ya i used to work there

·
Registered
516 Posts
Good price. Where I live it's really one of the few stores to get some decent "hip" clothes or whatever you wanna call them. So everyone ends up shopping their. But I only buy stuff on sale from there. I like their jeans....but they don't sell my size since my legs are too long. Hell no store sells my size :( But it's whatev. I like the store. Big variety of clothes in store.

That's that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts