Let off a clip from a automatic weapon,
Through shots in the door, it died in Vegas
Though it fought so hard, I knew it wouldn’t make it
"

Read the comments :work:

·
Banned
29,039 Posts
i dont understand a good amount of Jays lyrics on this one. the part that people say is about Pac, and the end sounds like he's talking from the perspective of Lil Wayne and Beanie Siegel. what the fuck is he talking about?

·
Registered
63,121 Posts
Reindeer of the Roc said:
Also Kanye's first lyrics 'I asked her where she wanna be when she 25, she turned around and looked at me and she said alive' dissing 2Pac again.

lirl
That was an homage to Da Art of Storytelling Part 1 by Outkast. :facepalm:

·
Banned
2,895 Posts
Reindeer of the Roc said:
Also Kanye's first lyrics 'I asked her where she wanna be when she 25, she turned around and looked at me and she said alive' dissing 2Pac again.

lirl
LOOOOOOOB

·
Registered
43,570 Posts
GAY Z FUCK HIM DISSING TUPAC. Reminds of that episode of Southpark when they wrote that book and it was a best seller because the stupid critics looked at meaning that wasn't there.

·
Banned
2,895 Posts
You motherfuckers need to stop being so ignorant & start LISTENING to what he's saying. Jay just made a tight line REFERENCING Big & Pac. not dissing Pac.

I bet half of you saying Pac is better than Jay cant even comprehend what Jay's saying let alone what Pac is saying.

everyone knows Pac's a legend but Hov is too.. Otherwise he would have been doing this rap shit for 15+ years

"This comment has been flagged for spam" >_>

1 - 20 of 32 Posts