Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Banned
6,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"This discomfort is essential to his enduring appeal. Rather than collaborating with phone carriers to maximize commercial gain like his big brother, he's now making a point out of rejecting sponsorship."

:ohno:

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
good...cuz its fucking true....i wont fucking bother with jay-z album...little bitch....im glad even with all the success kanye has...he still keeps it as underground as one with all the success would keep it...selling a million copies to a cell phone company and saying your plat is no difference then allgeations you bought your own albums to hike up your sales...kanye is the god simple and plain

·
Registered
34,545 Posts
xFOXHOUNDx said:
good...cuz its fucking true....i wont fucking bother with jay-z album...little bitch....im glad even with all the success kanye has...he still keeps it as underground as one with all the success would keep it...selling a million copies to a cell phone company and saying your plat is no difference then allgeations you bought your own albums to hike up your sales...kanye is the god simple and plain
You mad as fuck

·
Premium Member
45,400 Posts
Lol 9.5 my fucking ass

Pitchfork full of dumbasses

Hova got another platinum album while kanye is stuck with a baby mama and struggling label

LeL

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
BankSquiat said:
You mad as fuck
And people think I'm mad
Won't you tell them I'm mad solar
All the things that bother me
Ain't no other way I can be
And people think I'm mad or on one
M.A.D S.O.L.A.R

why cuz im speaking the truth....cuz hes a little bich? ok bro im sure jay z wont care what i have to say anyways since he does have a supermodel wife and more money then i ever will...but your a rapper first and then a businessman...but this dude has no pride...so yea..hes a fucking little bitch

·
Registered
34,545 Posts
xFOXHOUNDx said:
And people think I'm mad
M.A.D S.O.L.A.R

why cuz im speaking the truth....cuz hes a little bich? ok bro im sure jay z wont care what i have to say anyways since he does have a supermodel wife and more money then i ever will...but your a rapper first and then a businessman...but this dude has no pride...so yea..hes a fucking little bitch
You sound like a hurt 14 year old. Jay-Z IS a business. He's been more than a rapper for years now. I'm sure if someone offered you 5 mill basically to make an album you would do it too so stop the whining. You act like it's taking money out of your pocket or something.

People saying he sold out, how? Cause he decided to release/market his album through a new medium? But Kanye going with a minimal marketing scheme was groundbreaking and innovative huh? Smh just stop

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
BankSquiat said:
You sound like a hurt 14 year old. Jay-Z IS a business. He's been more than a rapper for years now. I'm sure if someone offered you 5 mill basically to make an album you would do it too so stop the whining. You act like it's taking money out of your pocket or something.

People saying he sold out, how? Cause he decided to release/market his album through a new medium? But Kanye going with a minimal marketing scheme was groundbreaking and innovative huh? Smh just stop

see thats why your just about the money.....what kanye did was AND IS GROUND BREAKING because it shows this dude isnt abotu the fucking money.....money DOESNT MEAN JACK FUCKING SHIT jay z has god damn billion dollars...how FUCKING GREEDY CAN YOU BE SERIOUSLY?  thats why nobody in the industry respect jay z like they do kanye...did you know during the WTT tour kanye wanted to spend more money on the sets and shit to give US FANS the best possible show and cheap fuck jay z wasnt feeling that..and they got into an arguement....kanye spends his own money on his art...jayz this ****** fuck whos 45 or w.e still has to do sucker ass shit....i would go kanyes route any day over jay-z.....what good is the money and fame if your never fuking respected...

·
Banned
2,796 Posts
AKNC17 said:
Lol 9.5 my fucking ass

Pitchfork full of dumbasses

Hova got another platinum album while kanye is stuck with a baby mama and struggling label

LeL
1st off, you a bum.
2. That "baby mama" is Kim kardashian. Bet money you beat your meat to her tape bout 3 times a week.
3. Struggling label? I bet your label is doing wayyyyyyyyyy better.
4. Do you know what website you're on?

G

·
xFOXHOUNDx said:
And people think I'm mad
M.A.D S.O.L.A.R

gary busey

1 - 20 of 131 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.