Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dudes!! FUCK EVERYTHING ELSE, OWL PHAROAH IS BEST RAP ALBUM OF ALL TIME. NOBODY CAN MAKE SUCH A PROJECT AS PRODUCITON, SOUND, LYRICS, IMPACT! SO UNDERRATED. fucking bandz, fucking MIA, fucking dance on the moon with english *****, fucking badmood outclassed kid cudi, fucking upper echelon most hype song ever, fucking hell of a night, fucking blocka la flame, fucking quintana, fucking meadow creek, and UPTOWN, I'VE BEEN A FAN TO MOST ****** ERAS LIKE SKATEBOARD P PUSHA CLIPSE KANYE TYLER FRANK OCEAN AND CAN TELL this ***** just came and outclassed everybody lol, love you scottie. I don't like new scottie so much but old G is still hype as hell!!!! imagery abstract like NASDAQ BRUH

·
Registered
35,499 Posts
DBR exists

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
OF is the greatest album of all time man the sonics on that album are so next level man.... Sonically the best thing Trab has done, the production is insane man, true artistry

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
StanleyYelnats said:
OF is the greatest album of all time man the sonics on that album are so next level man.... Sonically the best thing Trab has done, the production is insane man, true artistry

·
Registered
38,262 Posts
ok but did you hear that dudes!! FUCK EVERYTHING ELSE, OWL PHAROAH IS BEST RAP ALBUM OF ALL TIME. NOBODY CAN MAKE SUCH A PROJECT AS PRODUCITON, SOUND, LYRICS, IMPACT! SO UNDERRATED. fucking bandz, fucking MIA, fucking dance on the moon with english *****, fucking badmood outclassed kid cudi, fucking upper echelon most hype song ever, fucking hell of a night, fucking blocka la flame, fucking quintana, fucking meadow creek, and UPTOWN, I'VE BEEN A FAN TO MOST ****** ERAS LIKE SKATEBOARD P PUSHA CLIPSE KANYE TYLER FRANK OCEAN AND CAN TELL this ***** just came and outclassed everybody lol, love you scottie. I don't like new scottie so much but old G is still hype as hell!!!! imagery abstract like NASDAQ BRUH

·
Registered
6,092 Posts
StanleyYelnats said:
I agree but still far from "best album ever" tbh

1 - 20 of 44 Posts