Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Banned
Buying this most likely. Thanks OP :allears: <3

www.redbubble.com/people/fadedfabrics/works/8572845-xo-til-we-overdose-alternate-black?p=iphone-case

Or

www.redbubble.com/people/fadedfabrics/works/8572832-xo-til-we-overdose-alternate-white?p=iphone-case

D

DMX jr. said:
There's gotta be thousands of people making money off of Drake's brand illegally. Sucks for Drake, cus combined its probably a million dollar drake black market economy and he's getting none of it :cry:
His fault tbh

Banned
Nxxks said:
yep - if he was smart he would actually make official versions of these products available.
^

OP: They're nice, but a bit expensive at 拢25! tbf, I've seen only shitty covers on ebay. Hell, I've even seen OVO watches, lighters and pillow cases on dere lol.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Lights said:

www.redbubble.com/people/fadedfabrics/works/8572845-xo-til-we-overdose-alternate-black?p=iphone-case

Or

www.redbubble.com/people/fadedfabrics/works/8572832-xo-til-we-overdose-alternate-white?p=iphone-case
those are the ones I'm getting :allears:

Registered
Lights said:

Or

:h5: me too

1 - 16 of 16 Posts