Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone feel like All of the Lights will be overkill if it's 20 minutes? Judging from the Film it sounds like it could be one of his best songs (Rihanna really brought this track to another level imo),  I just feel like it's overkill having 11 features on the song unless there all singing in a chorus type fashion.

Edit: To add on I just feel like every girl in the world is going to feel this song if its short and sweet with Rihanna. If you thought it was bad that every single girl made there status "Love the way you Lie" or "Can we pretend that airplanes..." wait till this song comes out.

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
The source was from a random poster on The Rap-Up in the comments section..And the timing of it made it seem like a joke lol so I really don't think it's true..Especially since it's the third single..

If it is than I probably won't be a fan

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tito. said:
All of the songs on the album will be long as fuck so you better get used to it...

Shit I wouldn't mind maybe 2-3 more people on the song but 11 features on 1 song is dumb as fuck.

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
It's probably not 20 minutes

He wouldnt try to suffocate us with all that

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
gemini. said:
I love all these opinion threads about tracks & albums we haven't even heard yet.
I don't have to listen to a song to know that 20 minutes is a little bit to much.

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
gemini. said:
you have no confirmation about the song's length though.

I thought MTV confirmed this? If not I feel dumb cause someone probably just said that jokingly with the 11 features.

·
Registered
63,266 Posts
It's not going to be 20 mins everyone is a background singer except Ri-Ri and ye. Motherfucker got Elton John playing the piano and no singing? Blasphemy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts