Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
13,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like 99% of the general population loves the album. On this forum, it's like 60-40...do you guys see much negativity toward WTT outside this forum? I haven't.

·
Registered
48,640 Posts
Yeah I've noticed the same thing tbh.. Yeah, there are some people who dislike it outside of here, but for the most part, its getting acclaim from the general public

·
Registered
19,879 Posts
i've only seen two people that i know mention it.  but i know this, i would definitely fuck ariana grande while illest motherfucker alive is blasting out of my speakers.

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
That's because outside this forum nobody knew what to expect so they took it for what it was, an amazing album. In this forum everybody had preconceived notions of what they wanted this album to sound like. You want their old shit? Buy their old albums.

·
Registered
11,666 Posts
seems pretty positive everywhere tbh. but when i played it for my brother  he was just like, what the fuck is this shit :facepalm2:

·
Registered
11,549 Posts
Don C. said:
That's because outside this forum nobody knew what to expect so they took it for what it was, an amazing album. In this forum everybody had preconceived notions of what they wanted this album to sound like. You want their old shit? But their old albums.

·
Premium Member
53,595 Posts
PradaG said:
i've only seen two people that i know mention it.  but i know this, i would definitely fuck ariana grande while illest motherfucker alive is blasting out of my speakers.
Fuck her without it. :dno: raw even.

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
People overhyped it and high high high expectations and they got dissapointed, this was a beautiful album but dudes really thought this was day early KanYe , early jay return, take it how it is, a NEW album

·
Registered
19,879 Posts
Shy said:
Fuck her without it. :dno: raw even.
i definitely would without any hesitation, just wanted to point out that i'd do it with illest motherfucker alive playing in the background.

·
Registered
19,879 Posts
PradaG said:
and make a slow motion video.

·
Premium Member
53,595 Posts
PradaG said:
i definitely would without any hesitation, just wanted to point out that i'd do it with illest motherfucker alive playing in the background.
But you right, IMA would make it greater experience anyway.

·
Registered
13,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
PradaG said:
:h5:
But still, Hell Of A Life though....

1 - 20 of 61 Posts