1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
27,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
T.A.I said:
elaborate
everything i say ... people disagree

everything someone else says ... its jsut another argument. somebody will deifnitely disagree even though deeep i ntheir mind if they said it, theyd agree but since someone else said it..theres a need to disagree?

nobody agrees with eachother.
plus people are huge hypocrits. i think its from the pessimsitic attitude
EX: I have a 30 of beer. Im like yoo everyone be takin my beers and i cant drink tonight i gotta test
my friends response: yoo dude dont worry bout it, thats wut happens. people take ur beeers next time someone got a 30 pack u take theirs. thats how it works not a big deal u jsut buy another 30

NEXT DAY: he buys a 30. comes back from class. sees his beers on the table that were already sipped on. i didnt take one. he immediately goes "Yoooo u drinkin my beeer man?!?!"

like what is that? did it come from him just wanting to disagree (pessimistic attitude)?

·
Registered
9,017 Posts
melo said:

everything someone else says ... its jsut another argument. somebody will deifnitely disagree even though deeep i ntheir mind if they said it, theyd agree but since someone else said it..theres a need to disagree?

EX: I have a 30 of beer. Im like yoo everyone be takin my beers and i cant drink tonight i gotta test
my friends response: yoo dude dont worry bout it, thats wut happens. people take ur beeers next time someone got a 30 pack u take theirs. thats how it works not a big deal u jsut buy another 30

NEXT DAY: he buys a 30. comes back from class. sees his beers on the table that were already sipped on. i didnt take one. he immediately goes "Yoooo u drinkin my beeer man?!?!"

like what is that? did it come from him just wanting to disagree (pessimistic attitude)?
In terms of people disagreeing with someone all the time, that's mostly people looking for reactions out of people. Which undeniably, all of do. That's pretty much the reason we'll go and say something sucks even though we know it doesn't, just to catch a reaction.

Why people are hypocrites to things they say?

Shit.................  there could be a whole book for that. I'n your example I'd summarize it as people talk out their ass, until it affects them, then their thought process turns more self-centered.

·
Registered
18,594 Posts
melo said:

The world is one big pool of hypocrites. I honestly believe no matter what you do you people will go their certain ways. Everyone has a role in fate. 

·
Registered
43,570 Posts
I'd say people are happier. now my mom on the other hand... biggest pessimist in the world...

Then you go those people that are like MAN WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME? but they're usually just being dramatic for the attention.

·
Banned
27,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
KingOfSe7ens said:
The world is one big pool of hypocrites. I honestly believe no matter what you do you people will go their certain ways.
QFT
If kanye said that in a song itd be considered goat line on KTT

·
Registered
18,594 Posts
melo said:
QFT
If kanye said that in a song itd be considered goat line on KTT
People will do what they believe is right at the end of the day. People will blame someone at the end of the day. Its just the way it is.

·
Registered
26,181 Posts
wat do u mean our generation is the most negative pessimistic fucks ever...that is so negative to say you pessimist...ah never mind what i said, it's not like anybody cares anyway...by the way fuck this thread...matter fact, fuck the whole world...i hate this place...who are you to say that we are negative...u booboo.

:sarc2:

:rofl:

·
0 Posts
Internet tbh. Everyone is annoying as fuck due to Tumblr, Twitter, etc.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts