Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to the board.  I got this song from another site where they said it was produced by DJ Khaled and so I said "you guys should hear it with a real producer" and i slowed it down and added things in the studio

many on the board are insulted at the remix and so i have removed it to avoid any problems with members who are getting very aggressive

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
we
Leroydupree said:
So kanye is not a real producer now? smh
i have shitty equipment and proved adding piano, equalization, light vibes add to the song

adding a female backing track to emphasize certain words would work well, but i had to do it myself right now

also the track needs noise removal and to be slowed down by -2.5 atleast I did -5 to give full effect

·
Banned
5,210 Posts
hopingforthebest said:
if it sucks i'm sorry
i was just trying to add to a shitty production
tbh you subtracted from the nice minimalistic production... the fuck are you doing bro?

·
Banned
11,273 Posts
thanks for spending your time to make this, but i wouldnt post anything like this on KTT, especially in the Ye section

·
Registered
40,410 Posts
hopingforthebest said:
if it sucks i'm sorry
You aren't allowed to call that shitty production after what you did.

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
hopingforthebest said:
if it sucks i'm sorry
1. why did you slow it down soooooo much
2. if you use FL studio you need to go to your audio settings and increase your buffer length to around 100 ms to remove that annoying crackling sound

1 - 20 of 134 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.