• Needs More

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Perfect

Votes: 7 9.3%
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
I think it's one of the songs that'll have to grow on some people here like Devil In A New Dress or The Joy. I remember those 2 getting mad hate here too and now they're some of the most loved

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Ye flipped the sample perfectly, yes you are right (did Ye produce actually?)

The whole track is infectious for some reason and they both bounce off each other perfectly. 

·
Registered
89,167 Posts
Szohr said:
I think it's one of the songs that'll have to grow on some people here like Devil In A New Dress or The Joy. I remember those 2 getting mad hate here too and now they're some of the most loved
true......

·
Registered
9,031 Posts
Szohr said:
Agree but i loved both of them the first time I heard them. The screaming will have to grow on me.

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
College.Dropout said:
I just wish the piano or drums would have played through the song.
yes...WHENEVER Kanye adds some pianos to a beat, it always sounds better and sometimes epic..

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Szohr said:
i havent listened to otis, but if its anything like those its gona be really good

1 - 20 of 48 Posts