Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Premium Member
53,164 Posts
I always knew he liked Kanye...

on a more serious note, I doubt they'll find him, too many hiding places.  It'd be awesome if they did though.

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rumor has it they saw him but he was running away, and as he was running away he was blasting Stronger by Kanye West from a boombox on his shoulder

:stronger:

·
Premium Member
53,164 Posts
Double post, but is it odd to anyone that they haven't found him in almost nine years? haha.  I wouldn't like to play hide and seek with that guy for sure.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
king. said:
hes already dead

:ninja:
Military says otherwise. I used to think this, but apparently reports say he's still involved in planning counterinsurgency operations.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
CPThr33 said:
i have a feeling the US are keeping him alive for some reason and just monitoring him.. maybes its the oil.
the oil, lirl

that never made any sense to me.

was the price of oil supposed to go down dramatically after the war on terror?

hasn't really happened...lirl

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
AnthoNYC said:
Lol if the US wanted to, they would've found him by now.
not really, considering the fact that Osama continues to move around in ungovernerd regions of Pakistan where the Pakistani military partially turns a blind eye and completely neglects. Some of the agents in the ISI have contacted him, which as you can believe, infuriated members of the military and the administration because Pakistan loves to play this doublegame.

He stays away from all technology so it's impossible to track him, and he moves with the help of former ISI agents and people from the Haqqani network who were trained by us in the '80s by Reagan's government when we were teaming up with what he called "freedom fighters" against the Soviets.

Plus, he could have shaven his beard and etc., and completely taken on a new look

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
I understand but with the technology we have today it's really hard for anyone to stay hidden. It's just that no one wants to look for him. If finding Osama Bin Laden, the true cause of 9/11, was America's goal instead of bringing democracy to Iraq then we would have already found him.

Doesn't really matter though. He'll be dead soon but terrorism will continue.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
AnthoNYC said:
I understand but with the technology we have today it's really hard for anyone to stay hidden. It's just that no one wants to look for him. If finding Osama Bin Laden, the true cause of 9/11, was America's goal instead of bringing democracy to Iraq then we would have already found him.

Doesn't really matter though. He'll be dead soon but terrorism will continue.
Stabalizing Iraq was a concern for America since Clinton (though I don't say they did that at all), and it was a concern even before 9/11. But you're right, the previous administration had spent so much time in Iraq and forgot about Afghanistan (not a partisan opinion at all, since the troop levels from 2001 - 2008 reflect that).

However, I don't think it's hard for anyone to stay hidden in Pakistan. We're talking mountains, caves, and etc., where the military's presence is limited because it's trying to protect civilians, respect a government, and fighting an insurgency, ISI assistance, and virtually NO technology being used.

There was a documentary about this the other day where people were discussing the exact same thing.

But I mean, there a cases with Americans where we don't find them or locate them for months when the change their identity and just look at America. It intrigues me but it doesn't surprise me.

There will be terrorism after he's dead and there'll always be terrorism (because of how cheap and easy it is. I was thinking the other day, if someone wanted to, they could easily build a bomb [hopefully the FBI would be tracking them before it's constructed], driveby a wal-mart, and just toss it in and boom. Easily they'd kill about 50 - 70 people. And what do you do to protect against something like that? More security guards? More surveillance? Check everyone who comes in at the door? At some point there's just only so much you can do), but Osama remains a key player and a key symbol for Al-Queda (I'm pretty sure the Taliban has broken most of their ties with him though they come in contact every once in awhile). Killing him would severely weaken them.

On a related note, NATO, American, and Afghan troops drove the majority of the Taliban out of Kandahar.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/21/world/asia/21kandahar.html?ref=world

·
Registered
87,464 Posts
i also do find it a bit strange we havent found him yet, but at the same time pakistan/afghanistan can be very good hiding places, but still u would think we wouldve found the coward by now

·
Registered
49,174 Posts
Do you all realize that he probably has followers 10x worse than he is who will have to be killed as well when he dies?

1 - 20 of 110 Posts