Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
10,494 Posts
can be remade with a talented editor... the last few seconds of the song has the original beat so you can loop that with the lyrics somehow

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
TPAB said:
can be remade with a talented editor... the last few seconds of the song has the original beat so you can loop that with the lyrics somehow
ktt please do this... OG is probably my top 3 on this album

·
Banned
20,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Spaced Out said:
"classic album" lmao the stannery is real out here
this post puts me in a weird position. usually in this section i get bashed for slandering kanye and i get made fun of for being a keef stan. now im one of the nerdy kanye sxn stans. i must go to other threads and post about how kanye is walt disney in human flesh and how he's pushing cultural boundaries rapping about bleached assholes

·
Banned
20,865 Posts
c robin said:
this post puts me in a weird position. usually in this section i get bashed for slandering kanye and i get made fun of for being a keef stan. now im one of the nerdy kanye sxn stans. i must go to other threads and post about how kanye is walt disney in human flesh and how he's pushing cultural boundaries rapping about bleached assholes
i mean this is good but no where near classic, just compare this to MBDTF and you will see

1 - 20 of 43 Posts