Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
50,306 Posts
I was pissed when I heard the new version. I thought Tyler was going to keep the beat like this. It's like he over mastered the final version. The piano sucks compared to the Summercamp version.

And in all honesty, I think Frankie ruined the song

:kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
817 Posts
ya ... the song is still nice .. but I liked the original low-pitched one better
I remember when I would listen to it everyday

·
Registered
16,731 Posts
BIg WIll said:
I was pissed when I heard the new version. I thought Tyler was going to keep the beat like this. It's like he over mastered the final version. The piano sucks compared to the Summercamp version.

sooooooooo true. my biggest disappointment with the final. the piano on this one >>>>

enzo said:
ya ... the song is still nice .. but I liked the original low-pitched one better
I remember when I would listen to it everyday
more troof. 78 plays on the original

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Am I the only one that liked the newer one? I thought it created a much more uplifting summer-y end result, along with Frank on it :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
56,550 Posts
BIg WIll said:

And in all honesty, I think Frankie ruined the song

:kanyeshrug:
That and the beat isn't as slow it's sped up a bit so it kinda makes it worse then the Summercamp Version...

·
Registered
56,550 Posts
livethislife said:
Am I the only one that liked the newer one? I thought it created a much more uplifting summer-y end result, along with Frank on it :kanyeshrug:
I thought we all liked the new one I mean it's a boss and kinda creative song anyway but we just miss the original piano.

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
maybe he never changed the way it sounds as far as the piano at all...i mean his voice is lower in this version like he slowed it down trying to imatate the whole "DJ" thing he was doin just a thought

1 - 20 of 20 Posts