Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone notice how the only person kanye is following is Oprah. I hope she gets him on her show before its over.

·
Registered
89,167 Posts
Drewbert316 said:
Did anyone notice how the only person kanye is following is Oprah. I hope she gets him on her show before its over.
i hope that oprah ends her show. she is
:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :problemparrot: :problemparrot: :problemparrot: :sage: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:

·
Premium Member
9,629 Posts
has he ever been on? now i seem to remember some pre-CD joint he had about her, but i forgot what it was about now. god i'm losing my youthful memory.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Amory Black said:
has he ever been on? now i seem to remember some pre-CD joint he had about her, but i forgot what it was about now. god i'm losing my youthful memory.
He was on back in 2005 and performed Hey Mama with his mother on stage.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ohhh he was supposed to be on it and perform but he canceled
http://dimewars.com/Blog/Kanye-West-Cancels-Interview-With-Oprah-Via-Email.aspx?BlogID=d5e3bf6a-4bb0-48bb-b42e-f9818e86ea09

·
Banned
355 Posts
and you get a school!!!

and you get a school!!!

and you get a school!!!!

EVERYBODY GETS SCHOOOOOOOOLS!!! WITH A FULL FACULTYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

:epic:

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Drewbert316 said:
Ohhh he was supposed to be on it and perform but he canceled
http://dimewars.com/Blog/Kanye-West-Cancels-Interview-With-Oprah-Via-Email.aspx?BlogID=d5e3bf6a-4bb0-48bb-b42e-f9818e86ea09
Well that was a rumor...I still think theirs a possibility he will be there.

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Didn't he cancel his appearance on her show?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts