Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
23,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Horrible editing in Window's Movie Maker>>

Made it on shitty speakers so Idk how good the quality is but yahh..

·
Registered
23,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pncl Pn. said:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
23,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sam. said:
its kinda off. the drums and the instrumental don't really fit and its kinda boring
I think your talkin about the hats they're 1/3 time :dno:

ILLA said:
I exepcted a snare to come in the second bar? If u know what I mean?
I feel you, I'm gonna finish it tomorrow :slck:

Pncl Pn. said:
this aint better than my shitty garage band beats doe :hah:

:he:
you right :he:

·
Premium Member
121,462 Posts
mrrwthr said:
I feel you, I'm gonna finish it tomorrow :slck:
you right :he:
i made a sgp style one

ill show u next week

·
Banned
18,305 Posts
mrrwthr said:
*3/4 time. :work:

But I'm with Rizon, this is too strange with the hats. Like the beat starts off 4/4 with the intro, and then switches to 3/4. Well, i think the whole thing is in 3/4. I can't tell because of the high hats.

But I think the sample shouldn't be filtered either. So yeah, I don't like this one really. :dno:

·
Registered
23,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Prince Al said:
*3/4 time. :work:

But I'm with Rizon, this is too strange with the hats. Like the beat starts off 4/4 with the intro, and then switches to 3/4. Well, i think the whole thing is in 3/4. I can't tell because of the high hats.

But I think the sample shouldn't be filtered either. So yeah, I don't like this one really. :dno:
1/3 & 3/4 I think is the same in Fl studio, not sure though but on Fl its 1/3 for some reason & the rest of the beat is 4/4

& aights man, do you remember which beat/beats of mine you liked?

·
Banned
18,305 Posts
mrrwthr said:
1/3 & 3/4 I think is the same in Fl studio, not sure though but on Fl its 1/3 for some reason & the rest of the beat is 4/4

& aights man, do you remember which beat/beats of mine you liked?
No such thing as a 1/3 time signature, so thats weird.. And yeah, I figured the rest of the beat was 4/4 because it didn't have the swing like a 3/4 or 6/8 song would. But for some reason, I couldnt find that shit, lol.

And I remember the Quadron one and like one that was lo-fi that I actually liked. All i can remember tbh.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts