Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
135,482 Posts
horrible browser

last time i used it it took me 12 hours to load google. infact me and my imaginary friend tested something out. we made a bet with jesus that it would  be faster to get our infomation by walking to the library and getting it from reading books than it would be by using opera. we lost btw we got to destracted by the inevitable public masturbation sessions that are so often associated with the library

·
Registered
69,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Im Mozeley said:
horrible browser

last time i used it it took me 12 hours to load google. infact me and my imaginary friend tested something out. we made a bet with jesus that it would  be faster to get our infomation by walking to the library and getting it from reading books than it would be by using opera. we lost btw we got to destracted by the inevitable public masturbation sessions that are so often associated with the library
too mozely; didn't read

·
Banned
8,475 Posts

·
Registered
69,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jreed91 said:
That's great it had all these features but yet can't do a simple task like browse the web with out taking a million years.
It's faster than Chrome and Firefox on my computer. The only browser that beats it on pure speed is IE. When's the last time you tried it? :dno:

·
Registered
69,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Im Mozeley said:
faster than chrome?

behave
Yes, the latest development build is faster than Chrome, at least on my computer. The latest nightly version of Firefox, as well as Internet Explorer 10, are also faster than Chrome on my computer. Opera has always had excellent benchmark results as well.

·
Premium Member
135,482 Posts
Stephen. said:
Yes, the latest development build is faster than Chrome, at least on my computer. The latest nightly version of Firefox, as well as Internet Explorer 10, are also faster than Chrome on my computer. Opera has always had excellent benchmark results as well.
meh no one is ever gonna convince me to move to the dark side of non mozilla broswers

·
Premium Member
135,482 Posts
Stephen. said:
11.62 is the latest version.  Try updating.

And how can it be a Firefox clone when Firefox stole the menu button from Opera, who implemented it half a year before Firefox?
if a broswer nobody knows exists has a menu button and nobody sees it does that menu button really exist?

also im not updating this piece of shit if im gonna do anything it will be uninstalling this piece of shit

as im typing now on firefox with opera running in the background (not being used) im constantly getting server errors...WTF

·
Premium Member
135,482 Posts
look at this shit

i clicked out of opera and look what kinda shit it gives me

''Opera Mail wants to do maintenance work on your mail/feed databases while exiting Opera. The time required varies, but may be as long as 12 hours. if you want infomation now we suggest you make a bet with jesus and go read some books at the library inbetween sessions of public masturbation

Do you want to do the maintenance now?''

·
Registered
69,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi Im Mozeley said:
look at this shit

i clicked out of opera and look what kinda shit it gives me

''Opera Mail wants to do maintenance work on your mail/feed databases while exiting Opera. The time required varies, but may be as long as 12 hours. if you want infomation now we suggest you make a bet with jesus and go read some books at the library inbetween sessions of public masturbation

Do you want to do the maintenance now?''
:hah:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts