Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
MexiDipNChips said:
Yea but ive seen some whack names being thrown around. Hell even if they open for themselves Id be siked.
thats just people speculating though

and the opening for themselves thing could work, they both do their own sets as openings then they go together... I'd be down

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
A_M_ said:
thats just people speculating though

and the opening for themselves thing could work, they both do their own sets as openings then they go together... I'd be down
Yea this is true we still have a while that they can keep us in the dark though. So ill just have to wait and see

·
Registered
7,365 Posts
Yeezy. said:
Do you really think big sean could rock a crowd of that capacity?
Half the arena is norm not even there for the openers anyway. But yeah I think he could keep them entertained.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Yeezy. said:
Do you really think big sean could rock a crowd of that capacity?
It's an opening act. They get the crowd going, they don't have to tear the place down.

Wale opened for Jay during the BP3 tour and he was pretty unknown then. I'm sure Sean can hold his own.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I. ROBOCOP said:
Half the arena is norm not even there for the openers anyway. But yeah I think he could keep them entertained.
hush23 said:
It's an opening act. They get the crowd going, they don't have to tear the place down.

Wale opened for Jay during the BP3 tour and he was pretty unknown then. I'm sure Sean can hold his own.
Cool, I saw sean in austin when he came, i just wanted to know what others would think.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Yeezy. said:
Cool, I saw sean in austin when he came, i just wanted to know what others would think.
I never saw him live before, but I've heard he's decent.

Almost did during his tour with Wiz but I wasn't paying over $30 for a ticket to that.

·
Registered
876 Posts
hush23 said:
I never saw him live before, but I've heard he's decent.

Almost did during his tour with Wiz but I wasn't paying over $30 for a ticket to that.
Yeah i wasn't either and I heard from some people who went it was the same show as last time for wiz

·
Registered
375 Posts
Sean I think is pretty cool in concert, I saw him before, he'd be good for something like this because his songs are just feel good songs they'd get you hype in some way.

I think they'll end up just doing 4 hours of Kanye and Jay though, probably Kanye going first then Jay and then them both. But I also see Kanye going 2nd in Chicago seeing as how it's his hometown and Jay would serve as the opener in that case..

1 - 20 of 36 Posts