Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
28,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know what to do guys, I cheated on him and he found out (yes I'm gay) but he still loves me and still wants to be with me, I still love him too. Now he wants to know if I want to have an open relationship. Should I have an open relationship? Try to stay monagomous? or just break up? I don't know what to do.

·
Registered
41,074 Posts
Break up if you're really in love with him, it will hurt just knowing he's seeing other people yet he's still with you. I think we both know that you deserve better you deserve a lover who only makes love with you and ultimately only loves you

·
Registered
10,304 Posts
Universe said:
Break up if you're really in love with him, it will hurt just knowing he's seeing other people yet he's still with you. I think we both know that you deserve better you deserve a lover who only makes love with you and ultimately only loves you
:what: OP cheated on him

·
Registered
41,074 Posts
cashmeredog said:
I don't know what to do guys, I cheated on him and he found out (yes I'm gay) but he still loves me and still wants to be with me, I still love him too. Now he wants to know if I want to have an open relationship. Should I have an open relationship? Try to stay monagomous? or just break up? I don't know what to do.

Waste my time again

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
So you cheated on your guy, still love him and now you wanna keep fucking other dudes while he also gets part of the cake? What's the point in the relationship then?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts