Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This album is only ~40 mins, excluding the bonus tracks, and goes in so many different directions and still executes its purpose in a cohesive manner. Only Kanye could do this shit.. Amazing work

·
Banned
2,420 Posts
clemente said:
This album is only ~40 mins, excluding the bonus tracks, and goes in so many different directions and still executes its purpose in a cohesive manner. Only Kanye could do this shit.. Amazing work
but its not cohesive though. its all over the place and scattered. 6/10

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Odell Beckham jr said:
but its not cohesive though. its all over the place and scattered. 6/10
If you split the album up into acts, as Ye originally intended (notepad), it makes more sense

·
Registered
14,054 Posts
clemente said:
my friend called this album "chaotic" and I can't think of a better word to use to describe it

The beats are sonically on a different level, his lyrics are average at times but his emotion/energy and ability to draw your attention to every sound you hear the depth it's amazing

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Connor. said:
my friend called this album "chaotic" and I can't think of a better word to use to describe it

The beats are sonically on a different level, his lyrics are average at times but his emotion/energy and ability to draw your attention to every sound you hear the depth it's amazing
Chaotic is a great way to describe it. So much going on. The short duration of every track definitely adds to the chaotic feeling

·
Registered
14,054 Posts
clemente said:
Chaotic is a great way to describe it. So much going on. The short duration of every track definitely adds to the chaotic feeling
yeah short tracks and multiple beat switches

Loving the album tho

1 - 20 of 21 Posts