ROZAY said:
not with his work ethic lately imo

plus watch my throne
crs album
good music compilation album

will all hold us over :parrot:
G
Everything I want I gotta wait a year. wait a year
Watch the Throne and CRS album will keep us occupied.
^ that and tour and hopefully Ye does some stupid shit again to keep us entertained/hyped for his next comeback...

:problem?:
i doubt we wil have to wait that long, in fact he dropped albums in 04 and 05, then 07 and 08, so maybe 10 and 11, take 12 off :dno:
808s has held me over since '08.  Especially with the LVs and Autotune tapes to fill in the gap.
i'm fine with that to be honest, the albums have been timeless to me, i enjoy them more these days because i've become such a better listener of music, and I enjoy different part of the songs than I used to before.
5 amazing albums, great non-album tracks, dope features, great production from other artists, I'm willing to wait.
This year will be epic for kanye and G.O.O.D music. Watch them take over!
he is!
He's even going to Egypt this time around!
Mmole108 said:
I HOPE HE TOURS!!!!!
I_AN_LEGEND said:
For some reason I doubt that
and he already mentioned his 6th album in a interview...he said he wants it to be his best

so he's probably already working on the "basic ideas" for it or will soon
DriftWood said:
i doubt we wil have to wait that long, in fact he dropped albums in 04 and 05, then 07 and 08, so maybe 10 and 11, take 12 off :dno:
Don't worry fam.
The wait is almost over, WE BE EATIN SOON!!
:fire: :fire: :button: :h5: :banjo: D: :) :sadblu: :popcorn: :button: :eek:ldmindfk: :yay: :fire: :slick: :delfap: :golfclap: :slick: :omgfap: :omgfap: :laugh: :mindfkd: :golfclap: :wellinever: :xmasslick: :mindfk: :fire: :delfap: :slick: :slick: :delfap: :popcorn: :fire: :sadblu:
1988 said:
after its released we have to wait 2-3 years for another kanye solo album  :'(
Twisted said:
Don't worry fam.
The wait is almost over, WE BE EATIN SOON!!
:fire: :fire: :button: :h5: :banjo: D: :) :sadblu: :popcorn: :button: :eek:ldmindfk: :yay: :fire: :slick: :delfap: :golfclap: :slick: :omgfap: :omgfap: :laugh: :mindfkd: :golfclap: :wellinever: :xmasslick: :mindfk: :fire: :delfap: :slick: :slick: :delfap: :popcorn: :fire: :sadblu:
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.