Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

shout out to all the Brits cause you suck at many things, but i love you humor... i do really
and i wanna let you know this show was huge in serbia (it still is), there's a solid cafe even with this theme in downtown belgrade... god bless Derrick and Rodney (bloody Rooney) Trotter!!!

·
Registered
11,310 Posts
Usually watch an episode before bed most nights through to series 6 atm, forgot how funny some of them are. Just saw the one where they find out Boycie's name is really Aubrey Lol.

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ant-sw6 said:
Usually watch an episode before bed most nights through to series 6 atm, forgot how funny some of them are. Just saw the one where they find out Boycie's name is really Aubrey Lol.
i don't believe it... i watched that episode last night on some serbian tv... with that ghost whisperer granny :)

·
Premium Member
105,561 Posts
Trigger: Ive had this broom for 18 years, its had 20 different heads and 12 different handles (summert like that anyway)
SId: How can it be the same broom then
Trigger: heres a photo what more proof do ya need

hahahahahahahahahhahahsaqbfejwvbwijkuvgerfivgerfqkbv

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

can anything beat that?

i still remember my first time watching that episode... i almost pissed my pants (Dell let's go!)

·
Registered
11,310 Posts
LOL the episode where Del goes to see Raquel after her audition and he's sitting at the table with one of the gay background guys and Rodney and Cassandra's dad drive past and see him is priceless!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts