Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1.No Church in the Wild-Illuminati
2.Lift Off-Empty
3.Ni**as in Paris-Cray :work:
4.Otis-Swag
5.Gotta Have It-church
6.New Day-emotional
7.That's My Bitch-arrogance 
8.Welcome to the Jungle-Creepy
9.Who Gon Stop Me-Tricky
10.Murder to Excellence-anthem
11.Made in America-Corny :I
12.Why I Love You-Expression
13.Illest Motherf**ker Alive-Cocky
14.H•A•M-Trapin
15.Primetime-the Best
16.the Joy-soulful
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
981 Posts
AK-47 said:
do you feel me though? :kanyeshrug:
I told her, run a bubble bath
And float in that mother***er like a hovercraft
And soak in that mother***er til I call you back
I mean who says sh*t like that, and doesn’t laugh...haha :work:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,711 Posts
1.No Church in the Wild-Complex
2.Lift Off-Rhythmic
3.Ni**as in Paris-Hard
4.Otis-fun
5.Gotta Have It-Perfect
6.New Day-Meaningful
7.That's My Bitch-Beauty
8.Welcome to the Jungle-Depressing
9.Who Gon Stop Me-Confidence
10.Murder to Excellence-Empowerment
11.Made in America-success
12.Why I Love You-Loyalty
13.Illest Motherf**ker Alive-Cocky
14.H•A•M-Gorillas
15.Primetime-Flow
16.the Joy-Soulful
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
165,645 Posts
No church in the wild - disbelief
Lift off - anthem
****** in paris - cray
Otis - swag
Gotta have it - sick
New day - emotional
Thats my bitch - drums
Welcome to the jungle - dangerous
Who gon stop me - ultimate
Murder to excellence - beautiful
Made in america - cornY
Why i love you so - poetic
IMA- russel
HAM - shit
Joy - soulful
Primetime - chill
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,253 Posts
No church in the wild - illuminati
Lift off - illuminati
****** in paris - cray
Otis - illuminati
Gotta have it - illuminati
New day - illuminati
Thats my bitch - illuminati
Welcome to the jungle - illuminati
Who gon stop me - illuminati
Murder to excellence - illuminati
Made in america - illuminati
Why i love you so - illuminati
IMA- illuminati
HAM - illuminati
Joy - illuminati
Primetime - illuminati
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Kan-Yeezy said:
I told her, run a bubble bath
And float in that mother***er like a hovercraft
And soak in that mother***er til I call you back
I mean who says sh*t like that, and doesn’t laugh...haha :work:
it is pretty funny!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,857 Posts
AK-47 said:
1.No Church in the Wild-Illuminati
2.Lift Off-Empty
3.Ni**as in Paris-Cray :work:
4.Otis-Swag
5.Gotta Have It-church
6.New Day-emotional
7.That's My Bitch-arrogance 
8.Welcome to the Jungle-Creepy
9.Who Gon Stop Me-Tricky
10.Murder to Excellence-anthem
11.Made in America-Corny :I
12.Why I Love You-Expression
13.Illest Motherf**ker Alive-Cocky
14.H•A•M-Trapin
15.Primetime-the Best
16.the Joy-soulful
Honestly, I know everyone entitled to their own opinion, but damn. Most of your "description words" are either completely stupid or ignorant.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
rwg2092 said:
Honestly, I know everyone entitled to their own opinion, but damn. Most of your "description words" are either completely stupid or ignorant.
i love the album, thats just how i feel :work:


if you dont like it then thats on you :kanyeshrug:





:work:
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top