Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aight so ya'll are buggin on this site and don't trust what a lot of people are tellin you. I'm gettin 20 pms a day from people askin if the songs are gonna be different than the leaks, if the tracklist is real, blah blah blah. no offense to any of you who pm me, but seriously, you guys are hatin on Jerome because he asked a question you all wanna know. Jerome's my boy. he knew the answer to that question, but he needed to ask so that you'd hear it from the man himself. the songs are 100% completely different. like no lie. i was forced to make a thread on here (from some people) to explain how different the songs were actually gonna be, then some of ya'll didnt believe me, and then hated on jerome when he asked his question. i'm sick of this shit, and i'ma take a break after the album leaks. I'ma come on here and be like "I told you so." then leave for a little. some of ya'll are unappreciative, but a lot of you are.. and i respect that. either way, don't doubt what i'm saying. i know a lot of you know me as a verifiable source, so spread the word. the songs are different. i promise. a lot different. not just some nuance bullshit. straight up different. thats the last time i'll say it.

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
wat said:
Aight so ya'll are buggin on this site and don't trust what a lot of people are tellin you. I'm gettin 20 pms a day from people askin if the songs are gonna be different than the leaks, if the tracklist is real, blah blah blah. no offense to any of you who pm me, but seriously, you guys are hatin on Jerome because he asked a question you all wanna know. Jerome's my boy. he knew the answer to that question, but he needed to ask so that you'd hear it from the man himself. the songs are 100% completely different. like no lie. i was forced to make a thread on here (from some people) to explain how different the songs were actually gonna be, then some of ya'll didnt believe me, and then hated on jerome when he asked his question. i'm sick of this shit, and i'ma take a break after the album leaks. I'ma come on here and be like "I told you so." then leave for a little. some of ya'll are unappreciative, but a lot of you are.. and i respect that. either way, don't doubt what i'm saying. i know a lot of you know me as a verifiable source, so spread the word. the songs are different. i promise. a lot different. not just some nuance bullshit. straight up different. thats the last time i'll say it.
I respect you bro. So don't feel bad about it. Some people are just like this. You're a very amazing KTT member. Keep that in mind please. ;)

·
Registered
9,664 Posts
Surafel said:
Guy who asked kanye a question we already knew the answer to. I bet you can find his profile.
Don't know what U know and don't know about the album so... And I haven't watched it.

·
Banned
23,979 Posts
Thank you for all the info. Since iTunes hasn't updated and no one asked Kanye...is this what we will get on iTunes on November 22nd?
1. Dark Fantasy
2. Gorgeous Feat. KiD CuDi & Raekwon
3. Power
4. All Of The Lights (Interlude)
5. All Of The Lights Feat. Various Artists
6. Monster Feat. Rick Ross, Jay-Z, Nicki Minaj & Bon Iver
7. So Appalled Feat. Swizz Beatz, Jay-Z, Pusha T, CyHi Da Prynce & RZA
8. Devil In A New Dress Feat. Rick Ross
9. Runaway Feat. Pusha T
10. Hell Of A Life
11. Blame Game Feat. John Legend & Pusha T
12. Lost In The World
13. Who Will Survive In America
14. See Me Now Feat. Beyonce & Charlie Wilson [Bonus]
15. Chain Heavy Feat. M.I.A [Exclusive iTunes]
16. Momma’s Boyfriend [Exclusive iTunes]
17. Power Remix Feat. Jay-Z & Swizz Beatz [Exclusive iTunes]
18. Pure Feat. Mr Hudson [Exclusive iTunes]

·
Banned
15,695 Posts
wat said:
u da man <3 and yes ****
jp but still u a mix b/w fergie and jesus (who ye believes is jay-z)

·
Registered
5 Posts
okstatetw said:
Thank you for all the info. Since iTunes hasn't updated and no one asked Kanye...is this what we will get on iTunes on November 22nd?
1. Dark Fantasy
3. Power
9. Runaway Feat. Pusha T
10. Hell Of A Life
12. Lost In The World
If this is real then we win.

G

·
okstatetw said:
1. Dark Fantasy
3. Power
9. Runaway Feat. Pusha T
10. Hell Of A Life
12. Lost In The World
Nien.

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
okstatetw said:
1. Dark Fantasy
3. Power
9. Runaway Feat. Pusha T
10. Hell Of A Life
12. Lost In The World
Hopefully.

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
okstatetw said:
1. Dark Fantasy
3. Power
9. Runaway Feat. Pusha T
10. Hell Of A Life
12. Lost In The World