Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
16,731 Posts
NXGGVBXTCH said:
Thankk you man!! I was thinkin some classic Jay Z shit nahhmean? :datass:
this is just so like epic like some movie shit or biggie dude god dammit this is one of those super rare beats that makes me like fuck i wanna make something like that. i actually can't express how much i like this

·
Registered
23,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sam. said:
this is just so like epic like some movie shit or biggie dude god dammit this is one of those super rare beats that makes me like fuck i wanna make something like that. i actually can't express how much i like this
Wow, thanks man. I really appreciate it, if your lookin for movie type shit though

https://soundcloud.com/tarexx%2Ffindem-v-2

·
Premium Member
6,073 Posts
dust.
dust everywhere.
nah but this is grimy as fuck.
straight from the dungeons of rap.

·
Banned
4,608 Posts
im finna be honest witcha, this is a nice beat and all, but honestly, tbh, the only thing that comes to mind when listening to this is "watered down version of rza knockoff", namean, straight jacked his style with this one tbh

·
Registered
23,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
EmeraldRuins said:
im finna be honest witcha, this is a nice beat and all, but honestly, tbh, the only thing that comes to mind when listening to this is "watered down version of rza knockoff", namean, straight jacked his style with this one tbh
tbh i've only heard a couple Rza beats & that was months ago, so I take that as a compliment :seanshrug:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts