Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
85,044 Posts
it's BET  :stronger:

seriously you can't expect them to be legit with this kind of stuff.don't get worked up over this bull  :parrot:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
13,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wake Up Mr. West said:
it's BET  :stronger:

seriously you can't expect them to be legit with this kind of stuff.don't get worked up over this bull  :parrot:
nahh it's not BET I'm not talking bout the list
 
G

·
Kay-Z2000 said:
GTFO Taylor swift Stan! Go to the 12yr old website
Go back to sucking Kanye's dick.

You act like it's the end of the world or something that the rest of the music community doesn't suck Kanye's dick like you do. OH NO ANOTHER LIST KANYE ISN'T NUMBER 1 ON. MUST RESIST CUTTING MY WRISTS!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
85,044 Posts
Kay-Z2000 said:
nahh it's not BET I'm not talking bout the list
oh my bad keep forgetting that, i saw ye and eminem and jumped to conclusions  :robo:

anyways i liked both performances, it don't matter which one is first on some list.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
85,044 Posts
Taylor Swift Stan said:
Go back to sucking Kanye's dick.

You act like it's the end of the world or something that the rest of the music community doesn't suck Kanye's dick like you do. OH NO ANOTHER LIST KANYE ISN'T NUMBER 1 ON. MUST RESIST CUTTING MY WRISTS!
THIS IS A FORUM FOR KANYESUS, OUR LORD AND SAVIOR OF THE MUSIC INDUSTRY.
IF YOU DON'T WORSHIP HIS EVERY MOVE HE MAKES THAN GTFO! :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
13,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Taylor Swift Stan said:
Go back to sucking Kanye's dick.

You act like it's the end of the world or something that the rest of the music community doesn't suck Kanye's dick like you do. OH NO ANOTHER LIST KANYE ISN'T NUMBER 1 ON. MUST RESIST CUTTING MY WRISTS!
yo man, ik people who HATE kanye and say hey mama was the best performance they've ever seen. I'm jus making a point. You come to a kanye fansite with a name like Taylor swift Stan and expect to be taken seriously :dno: just stop trolling
 
G

·
Kay-Z2000 said:
yo man, ik people who HATE kanye and say hey mama was the best performance they've ever seen. I'm jus making a point. You come to a kanye fansite with a name like Taylor swift Stan and expect to be taken seriously :dno: just stop trolling
Yeah, I'm definitely trolling. It has nothing to do with you being an irrational, blind Kanye fan. Yup, obviously trolling.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
13,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wake Up Mr. West said:
oh my bad keep forgetting that, i saw ye and eminem and jumped to conclusions  :robo:

anyways i liked both performances, it don't matter which one is first on some list.
i liked stan too. It's just that I'm tired of seeing ems name always before kanyes when kanye deserves it more :dno:
some dope line my friend rapped "and would you still buy my music, even if my name, wasn't cool and famous, like em, drake, or Wayne"
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
13,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Taylor Swift Stan said:
Yeah, I'm definitely trolling. It has nothing to do with you being an irrational, blind Kanye fan. Yup, obviously trolling.
Bro I brought a link up and said what I thought, Jesus
 
1 - 20 of 151 Posts
Top