Kanye to The banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since everyone feels their individual opinions are so important I decided to make a thread on mine.

I used to be a huge shady/aftermath STAN. Like literally, I was bumping literally everything they did and I absolutely hated Ye. I think most of it was cause of the beef with 50 and what not since I was a 50 stan to (obviously) and I couldn't stand him.

But after his new music he's been dropping, honestly he's climbing the ranks as one of my favorite artists. I was borderline 'eh' with him still, till I watched Runaway and actually heard shit like Dark Fantasy, Hell Of A Life, the 8 minute long Runaway with the fucking epic outro that sounds like some futuristic guitar solo, Devil In A New Dress (who the fuck drops shit like this seriously?), LITW which has become one of my favorite songs ever. I literally sit back and listen too this track at least once a day, and basically everything else in there was mindblowing (the Blame Game snippet damn). Movie sucked ballz tho IMO :kanyeshrug:

And I have NO idea what caused the split with AOTL (I guess Fergie smh lol) but that shit is probably Kanye's best banger next too Golddigger (which I hated that I liked since I disliked Ye so much lol)

Honestly, I really think this album is going to be in my top 5 favorites of all time. That's some completely un-biased shit too. This is going to be the first Ye album I ever buy, fucking quality.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
dude, i respect you so much right now for this. other people would jstu deny listening to  his shit if they hated him.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CHEEZY said:
A convert... Welcome to the forum.
thanks
Duble H Wonder said:
dude, i respect you so much right now for this. other people would jstu deny listening to  his shit if they hated him.
hahaa. As sad as it sounds I did deny it for a bit. When he dropped Power it was secretly my jam but I acted like it sucked :facepalm:

But it came to a point where I was like fuck it I can't lie anymore, my playlist is 80% new Ye material, I gotta stop being in denial lmfao.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts