Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any ideas on hustles other than drugs? Of course the obvious get a job I am working on that planning to be employed by the end of the day, or by tomorrow. My girl lives in a suburb of Dallas, however her dad dislikes me so we are going to ride this out together, I just relocated to where she works so we are going to be floating from Motel to Motel. I have 40 dollars in my pocket, and just checked out of a Motel. I am at Starbucks across the street from her work now on her laptop. This girl is a ride or die and we are sticking this out together. Any ideas and advice would be helpful. Of course the end goal is to get an apartment with her and live a comfortable live. Will update regularly if I see KTT is interested. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
21,785 Posts
Genreless said:
Any ideas on hustles other than drugs? Of course the obvious get a job I am working on that planning to be employed by the end of the day, or by tomorrow. My girl lives in a suburb of Dallas, however her dad dislikes me so we are going to ride this out together, I just relocated to where she works so we are going to be floating from Motel to Motel. I have 40 dollars in my pocket, and just checked out of a Motel. I am at Starbucks across the street from her work now on her laptop. This girl is a ride or die and we are sticking this out together. Any ideas and advice would be helpful. Of course the end goal is to get an apartment with her and live a comfortable live. Will update regularly if I see KTT is interested. Thanks in advance.
trap out the bando
get a rap deal

otherwise go to college...

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dreezy said:
go back home
I've been on my own since I was 16 bruh. Not an option, however from 16-19 I stayed with a close homeboy.

·
Registered
6,941 Posts
Damn be safe out there OP
Real shit just try to land yourself a job man, find anything you can and just apply apply apply
Hustles never last long

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BALE said:
Hit a couple licks.
Considering I just bonded out on a 8 stack bond i'm really trying to come up without any illegal activity. I'm attempting to do this the right way. Trust me if I wanted I could get a half bow front right now and come up

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Money_Sex_Drugs said:
***** get an education
I have a high school diploma. Sorry mommy and daddy wont pay for me to go to college. How do you expect me to even begin to pay for books?

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
+ J. **** said:
Damn be safe out there OP
Real shit just try to land yourself a job man, find anything you can and just apply apply apply
Hustles never last long
Thanks for an actual serious awnser. Found a couple gigs off general labor section of craigslist may be on with a concrete team i'm hoping for the best giving the boss man a call back at 5 pm central time.

·
Registered
21,785 Posts
Genreless said:
I have a high school diploma. Sorry mommy and daddy wont pay for me to go to college. How do you expect me to even begin to pay for books?
get a job watchu mean how, or sell drugs on the side smh. You not gonna survive working minimum wage ya whole life. Or you sholda studied and got a high GPA to get a scholarship like the rest of us who's parents dont have no money

Z

·
0 Posts
Genreless said:
Fully read this. Good luck to you and your girl, not many like them. Honestly, make sure you get that job and FAST. It's a jungle out there man. Gotta survive somehow

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Money_Sex_Drugs said:
get a job watchu mean how, or sell drugs on the side smh. You not gonna survive working minimum wage ya whole life. Or you sholda studied and got a high GPA to get a scholarship like the rest of us who's parents dont have no money
3.6 GPA isn't bad. But I feel you when you put it like that good look. :h5:

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
AndrewInTheCut_ said:
Fully read this. Good luck to you and your girl, not many like them. Honestly, make sure you get that job and FAST. It's a jungle out there man. Gotta survive somehow
precaite it fam.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts