Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so a great day for personal weed advocation! So basically my older sister's (I got 6 sisters) were raised really strict, but as my parents grew older they got more chill with me and my lil sis. So naturally we explored and stuff. I personally think weed is a crucial component in keeping me positive to both myself and others.
My family believes otherwise. Basically drugs are drugs whether it's heroine or a freakin mushroom. Anyways We had an amazing converstation, which is weird cause I usually don't talk much with her, anyway i explained why weed is not as bad as they say and in my personal opinion actually healthy for your Mind and body. SHE SAW THE LIGHT  :yay:

Now she wants to try it with me. Not sure how to approach it though, never converted a skeptic. I was explaining the vast importance on my consciousness and the fundamental beliefs and attitude toward people and she seemed intrigued. But I don't know whether to dose her to that trippy mind expansion level or a chill laid back fun kinda high which way should I go. I don't wanna scare her away but also want her to be astonished.   

·
Registered
65,753 Posts
just get normal weed bruv it dont matter and be in a comfortable environment with her  play music she might like and chill :datass:

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MikeDeanOnTheWeeds said:
its gonna be so awkward to be high with your sister dude...
I don't plan on making it a habit, but there are problems and stress she has and I think weed would be very therapeutic for her individually.

·
Banned
19,360 Posts
joshuastrust said:
I don't plan on making it a habit, but there are problems and stress she has and I think weed would be very therapeutic for her individually.
okay don't get her stoned just get her a lil high.. if she wants to to be baked as fuck let her cause being high as fuck makes social situations awkward.. i only smoke now to listen to Kanye, my fav thing to do.. and maybe if im with my old smoking friends

·
Premium Member
32,814 Posts
joshuastrust said:
I always anticipate these type of comments yet they never fail to make me cringe just a lil.
I was laughing at him pretending like he isn't a virgin :he:

I have 2 sisters too. One is a senior in HS. I know that feel.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
MikeDeanOnTheWeeds said:
okay don't get her stoned just get her a lil high.. if she wants to to be baked as fuck let her cause being high as fuck makes social situations awkward.. i only smoke now to listen to Kanye, my fav thing to do.. and maybe if im with my old smoking friends
It actually doesn't make me awkward but if she does get that stoner stunt (I don't see how she IS my sis and we know each other well) I pretty good at defusing awkward moments with people..

·
Premium Member
117,651 Posts
MikeDeanOnTheWeeds said:
Fuck u.

Make her not be able 2 move

1 - 20 of 59 Posts