Kanye to The banner

Old school beat on GOOD album?

670 views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  mellowfellow 
#1 ·
Do you think Ye put some Old School beat or Soulful beat on GOOD album like The Joy, Otis, etc? I saw a picture with Pusha & RZA, maybe he will put beats on GOOD? I'm new on KTT but a knew the site before. Sorry for my English I'm French ^^

#6 ·
That sure! that's what I thought. Kanye will never forgot his roots. On every album Kanye always put some soulful stuff, but all of the producers corfirmed on the album like Hit Boy Mannie Fresh, I think trap beat take more influence on this album, that's not a bad thing, I love trap music but would love more Soulful beat :)

#12 ·
Yeah I understand what you want for the album "guitar solos orchestration, etc" but 2-3 records sound soulful and old school could be amazing men! Don't say Soulful suck dude, if you say that, you say all of old Kanye stuff suck. I remember when Kanye take Madlib beat for MBDTF, maybe he saved these beats for next album or GOOD album.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.