Kanye to The banner

test

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
95,761 Posts
From '50s to 80s? Hmmm....Midnight Cowboy? Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Godfather 1 and 2. Dog Day Afternoon. Kramer vs. Kramer (lol gets me everytime). One Flew Over the Cuckoos NEst. Taxi Driver. Clockwork Orange. Chinatown. Dr. Strangelove. Just some off the top of my head.

·
Registered
54,358 Posts
the godfather
the good,the bad and the ugly
the one who flew over the cuckoo's nest
the shinning
dog days afternoon
the deer hunter
a clockwork orange

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Stealth said:
From '50s to 80s? Hmmm....Midnight Cowboy? Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Godfather 1 and 2. Dog Day Afternoon. Kramer vs. Kramer (lol gets me everytime). One Flew Over the Cuckoos NEst. Taxi Driver. Clockwork Orange. Chinatown. Dr. Strangelove. Just some off the top of my head.

Great list, especially Kramer vs. Kramer.

·
Premium Member
53,164 Posts
The Seventh Seal - Ingmar Bergman (a Swedish film about a knight who plays chess with a manifestation of Death, brings up quite a few questions and themes)

Seven Samurai/Yojimbo (I've also heard Rashomon is really good but I haven't seen it yet) - Akira Kurosawa

Seven Samurai and Yojimbo are both about Samurais.  Yojimbo is what A Fistful of Dollars is based on (the plots are extremely similar)

·
Premium Member
27,373 Posts
Nick said:
The Seventh Seal - Ingmar Bergman (a Swedish film about a knight who plays chess with a manifestation of Death, brings up quite a few questions and themes)

Seven Samurai/Yojimbo (I've also heard Rashomon is really good but I haven't seen it yet) - Akira Kurosawa

Seven Samurai and Yojimbo are both about Samurais.  Yojimbo is what A Fistful of Dollars is based on (the plots are extremely similar)
This. also

Band of Outsiders
Apocalypse Now
Annie Hall
Alien
2001: A Space Odyssey
The Good The Bad And The Ugly

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
If you're up for it... try some John Hughes.

Breakfast Club
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Planes, Trains and Automobiles
Pretty In Pink
Sixteen Candles
Weird Science

·
Registered
19,906 Posts
sanfranbravesfan said:
i highly reccommend 12 Angry Men (from '57 i believe). one of my favorite movies
freebread said:
Cool Hand Luke
Taxi Driver
The Deer Hunter
Raging Bull
also color of money with paul newman is great
mean streets is martin scorceses first movie
apocalypse now is great
falling down with micHael dougleas maybe early 90s but great older movie

1 - 15 of 15 Posts