Kanye to The banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,911 Posts
I was mixed about it but after a few shots and listening to the iTunes leak twice I'm into it. I didn't like NIP at first either, this is similar but simultaneously meaner and chill.

"Theraflu" in CDQ with the rest of the verses and no tags would make it a shit ton better too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bedroomer said:
I was mixed about it but after a few shots and listening to the iTunes leak twice I'm into it. I didn't like NIP at first either, this is similar but simultaneously meaner and chill.

"Theraflu" in CDQ with the rest of the verses and no tags would make it a shit ton better too.
i loved Theraflu from the start. i thought that was dope. but i was really hating on Mercy. i still don't like Ye's verse, not so much his verse but just what he does with the beat during his verse. but whatevs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
61,856 Posts
SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE.

:delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,167 Posts
Art In April said:
i hated Mercy.


...hearing it in HQ. it's grown on me. i bought it. :work:
RealRager said:
SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE.

:delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap:
 
G

·
RealRager said:
SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE.

:delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,167 Posts
bedroomer said:
I was mixed about it but after a few shots and listening to the iTunes leak twice I'm into it. I didn't like NIP at first either, this is similar but simultaneously meaner and chill.

"Theraflu" in CDQ with the rest of the verses and no tags would make it a shit ton better too.
Yeah I really didn't like NIP at first. It was my least favorite track on the album hands down.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,911 Posts
bala555 said:
Yeah I really didn't like NIP at first. It was my least favorite track on the album hands down.
Yeah I was really not into it and simultaneously disappointed that there wasn't as much of Ye's humor on the album overall, then I gave NIP a few more listens and realized it was ridiculous and a banger.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,167 Posts
bedroomer said:
Yeah I was really not into it and simultaneously disappointed that there wasn't as much of Ye's humor on the album overall, then I gave NIP a few more listens and realized it was ridiculous and a banger.
Yeah same. I couldn't help swaggin' to it after a while.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top