Registered
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hated Mercy.

...hearing it in HQ. it's grown on me. i bought it. :work:

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
I was mixed about it but after a few shots and listening to the iTunes leak twice I'm into it. I didn't like NIP at first either, this is similar but simultaneously meaner and chill.

"Theraflu" in CDQ with the rest of the verses and no tags would make it a shit ton better too.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bedroomer said:
I was mixed about it but after a few shots and listening to the iTunes leak twice I'm into it. I didn't like NIP at first either, this is similar but simultaneously meaner and chill.

"Theraflu" in CDQ with the rest of the verses and no tags would make it a shit ton better too.
i loved Theraflu from the start. i thought that was dope. but i was really hating on Mercy. i still don't like Ye's verse, not so much his verse but just what he does with the beat during his verse. but whatevs

·
Registered
55,157 Posts
SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE.

:delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap:

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
Art In April said:
i hated Mercy.

...hearing it in HQ. it's grown on me. i bought it. :work:
RealRager said:
SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE. SWERVE.

:delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap::delfap:

N

·
0 Posts
RealRager said:

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
bedroomer said:

Yeah I really didn't like NIP at first. It was my least favorite track on the album hands down.

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
bala555 said:
Yeah I really didn't like NIP at first. It was my least favorite track on the album hands down.
Yeah I was really not into it and simultaneously disappointed that there wasn't as much of Ye's humor on the album overall, then I gave NIP a few more listens and realized it was ridiculous and a banger.

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
bedroomer said:
Yeah I was really not into it and simultaneously disappointed that there wasn't as much of Ye's humor on the album overall, then I gave NIP a few more listens and realized it was ridiculous and a banger.
Yeah same. I couldn't help swaggin' to it after a while.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts