Kanye to The banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The crowds at WOO hah look like they're in sync, cool people
CFG is the best fest because of the overall feeling, but xan any1 who attended woo hah explain is what we see on vid true
The people who attend woo hah are connected/making the crowd experience fun?

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rano said:
I've been to woohah twice now, it's cool
The people look like dey all know what they doing, working together, moshing n spacing n listening properly, the crowd looks extremely organized

·
Registered
33,922 Posts
666licky said:
The people look like dey all know what they doing, working together, moshing n spacing n listening properly, the crowd looks extremely organized
My fam went there this summer again, says there was some cringey ass ppl sucking his dick all the time,kiddos

But other than that he said its dope af
I mean its a hip hop festival and the line ups are usually very fucking fire

·
Registered
433 Posts
itanimulli said:
ive been avoiding it for years now because it feels like the crowd is super young
been there this year and yeah it definitely is.

The good part is that there is unlimited energy, moshpits almost in every turnt song.

Bad part is that crowd is too young and they only know the most mainstream songs and sometimes they mess the vibe of good songs.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
willowkw169 said:
been there this year and yeah it definitely is.

The good part is that there is unlimited energy, moshpits almost in every turnt song.

Bad part is that crowd is too young and they only know the most mainstream songs and sometimes they mess the vibe of good songs.
So if its a 2000s song they'll stay still and ruin it?
IDK as a proud CFG go'er i refuse 2 say woo hah better, but i have not seen the crowd be that IN SYNC, at CFG every1 is friends because we all are similar so there's peace and unity in the air

But Woo hah crowds making it look eazy, u feel me, the people working together spreading when they supposed 2

·
Banned
17,608 Posts
ive been 3 times now the crowd really is the best part of it imo

its full of love and everyone understands each other and helps each other

if u think its too wild and u wanna leave people make room for u to fuck off like a  pussy n shit

most of the crowd is 18-24 years old id say

1 - 12 of 12 Posts