Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At this present moment, I think Kanye West is losing his marbles and I feel sorry for him, I actually love him as well (No Homo) but I just can't understand the twitter rants, people are saying the Illuminati are instrumenting the downfall of Kanye West and I really see him going mad, opinions people......

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AyeAre said:
kill yourself for even mentioning kanye and illuminati in the same post
If you really think, the lines he uses etc aren't suspicious, you are so oblivious to this so called nice world, he breaking down presently, he thinks everyone hates him, clips in the media are being edited to a certain degree that he looks weak, they got the interview yesterday of him looking real timid...

·
Registered
25,743 Posts
Scarcity said:
If you really think, the lines he uses etc aren't suspicious, you are so oblivious to this so called nice world, he breaking down presently, he thinks everyone hates him, clips in the media are being edited to a certain degree that he looks weak, they got the interview yesterday of him looking real timid...
lol @ you for being gullible.

Ye's just got a victim complex. :work:

·
Registered
165 Posts
after making fun if the devil and all of his references to religion  the illuminati would have killed him already... lol at the secret society everyone knows about. SMFH

·
Registered
10,902 Posts
any one who talks down to illuminati belivers is ignorant. the world/media/entertainment world isnt all happy and perfect. im not saying i believe these things but kanye would be a "good guy" if it was true.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah he has got it, but he got such a ego, at the start it didn't even affect now but look how long ago those incidents started and they just brought it back up again? 6 years later? Well the Katrina event anyway, people just need to come out there shells and believe it and listen careful to what artists are saying...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Smh, I hope this thread opens, something drastic gonna happen soon and you come back and tell me what you think.

·
0 Posts
The Good Life said:
Again with this illuminati talk? SMH!  :bitchgtfo:
Every successful African American is part of the Illuminati to these niggaz...It's hard for them to believe an African American could be successful so they make up a bunch of fairy tales to please their ignorant close minded brains

·
Banned
31,051 Posts
AyeAre said:
after making fun if the devil and all of his references to religion  the illuminati would have killed him already... lol at the secret society everyone knows about. SMFH
The thing is, what if there is actually a secret society, but they hide behind the illuminati's unrealistically notorious "rep"? Kind of like using the Illuminati brand as a mask.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts