Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Banned
7,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People are really taking this Kanye fandom too far. I understand that we are all Ye fans. I love Ye. He's in my top five (waiting for a stan to say "what?! he should be #1 of all time GTFO!!!!). Ive been reading posts and people reallly get heated if anyone says ANYTHING bad about Ye. If anyone voices an opinion that isnt "OMG Ye is the second coming!!!", they are told GTFO or "why are you even posting"?
Just because someone has an opinion that goes against the grain, theres no need to get all up in arms. I was reading a post about the Runaway film. People were getting mad at other people because they didnt like the film. SO FUCKING WHAT!!!!! how is that affecting you and your life. What they eat dont make you shit.
Its like people on here take Ye waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to personally. Like it is your sole duty to defend kanye against any negativity. Jay-z is probably my favorite rapper EVER. If someone says he's wack/BP3 was trash/etc thats cool with me. Im secure enough in his music and myself that I dont have to go on a crusade defending him against every negative person.
Bottom line, what I want to know is why are people on here so sensitive about Kanye? Why do u guys feel the need to go above and beyond ("Im purchasing Runaway 10x to make it #1...seriously guys) when it comes to Ye. Like I said, Im a huge Ye fan, but I also understand that at the end of the day its just music. Its not like he's curing cancer or some shit like that through his music.

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
I have the capacity to read it but have zero interest. But you got your opinion out to people who did take the time to skim it, so good for you. Gonna go live my life now  :OMG:

·
Banned
7,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Kenny Powers said:
I have the capacity to read it but have zero interest. But you got your opinion out to people who did take the time to skim it, so good for you. Gonna go live my life now  :OMG:
cool. god bless

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
mg248 said:
People are really taking this Kanye fandom too far. I understand that we are all Ye fans. I love Ye. He's in my top five (waiting for a stan to say "what?! he should be #1 of all time GTFO!!!!). Ive been reading posts and people reallly get heated if anyone says ANYTHING bad about Ye. If anyone voices an opinion that isnt "OMG Ye is the second coming!!!", they are told GTFO or "why are you even posting"?
Just because someone has an opinion that goes against the grain, theres no need to get all up in arms. I was reading a post about the Runaway film. People were getting mad at other people because they didnt like the film. SO FUCKING WHAT!!!!! how is that affecting you and your life. What they eat dont make you shit.
Its like people on here take Ye waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to personally. Like it is your sole duty to defend kanye against any negativity. Jay-z is probably my favorite rapper EVER. If someone says he's wack/BP3 was trash/etc thats cool with me. Im secure enough in his music and myself that I dont have to go on a crusade defending him against every negative person.
Bottom line, what I want to know is why are people on here so sensitive about Kanye? Why do u guys feel the need to go above and beyond ("Im purchasing Runaway 10x to make it #1...seriously guys) when it comes to Ye. Like I said, Im a huge Ye fan, but I also understand that at the end of the day its just music. Its not like he's curing cancer or some shit like that through his music.
WHEN I READ THIS...I GOT THE FEELING..

THESE ARE MY WORDS

:problem?:

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
OP, I understand where are you coming from, and to be completely honest I don't think anyone, including myself, would act exactly as they do on here in real life. It is the internet, that sense of anonymity gives people the security to post as they please without having to worry to worry about how it comes off. Most posts are hyperbolic - saying "GTFO that song is awesome" is more like saying "I disagree man, I really like that song." I had the same problem; people here get riled up really easily, not because they would in real life, but because they can. People speak their minds on the internet.

That isn't to say people here are mean spirited. Head over to the Life/Advice board and you'll see everyone is being more..."human" to one another.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts