Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
32,365 Posts
yeah because it was obvious drake has been taking shots at sean. this could be interesting.

i like this, sean killed his verse

·
Registered
10,343 Posts
mctate said:
yeah because it was obvious drake has been taking shots at sean. this could be interesting.

i like this, sean killed his verse

Here you ****** go again.......obviously he was talking about Consequence. When has Drake EVER dissed Big Sean..you ****** would make beef out a chicken sandwich if you could ..just stop.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeezzzy said:
Here you ****** go again.......obviously he was talking about Consequence. When has Drake EVER dissed Big Sean..you ****** would make beef out a chicken sandwich if you could ..just stop.
Definitely Drake shots

·
Registered
10,343 Posts
Why in God's name would he be talking about Drake ?! it makes more sense that he would be talking about Maino Or Consequence you ****** are so stupid.

Sean said "bitch ****** dissing.."

he didn't say bitch ****** stealing my flows did he ? no . maybe then you guys would have an argument but this makes absolutely no sense..when obviously the last people to throw stones at Sean and GOOD music family is Consequence and Maino...dumb asses

·
Registered
10,343 Posts
This reminds me of the time when ppl were so adamant that Sean called Drake "Jizzy Drake" and that was suppose to be a diss lmao..you ****** are so lame man.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeezzzy said:
So fucking stupid. stop trying to amp up beef that's no there. and has never been there. just stop.
"And what's up with these new ******?
And why they think it all comes so easy,
But get it while you here boi
Cause all that hype don’t feel the same next year boi."

It could be shots at Game though because of Uncle Otis. I personally think there is something between Drake and Sean though. Sean could just be saying to anyone taking shots at him though.

·
Premium Member
22,535 Posts
Yeezzzy said:
So fucking stupid. stop trying to amp up beef that's no there. and has never been there. just stop.
How bout you quit being a fucking jackass just because someone has a different opinion

·
Registered
10,343 Posts
The Construct said:
"And what's up with these new ******?
And why they think it all comes so easy,
But get it while you here boi
Cause all that hype don’t feel the same next year boi."
lmao seriously dude ? that's a diss... smh

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeezzzy said:
lmao seriously dude ? that's a diss... smh
The Construct said:
It could be shots at Game though because of Uncle Otis. I personally think there is something between Drake and Sean though. Sean could just be saying to anyone taking shots at him though.

·
Premium Member
22,535 Posts
Yeezzzy said:
Sorry it's uninformed opinion. says the guy with a Charles Hamilton avy
What makes you sure its Cons or Maino? You have solid proof that its true? No, also an opinion..

And what does CH have to do with anything?

1 - 20 of 108 Posts