Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
People tend to be more irritable in muggy, hot, humid conditions. Summertime brings those.

But tbh, I always thought he meant that she wanted to argue with him to go have a "Summer Fling" with some other guy? :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
13,803 Posts
Devil In A New Dress is a great
summer
song though... I love it.

·
Registered
328 Posts
It's actually a double entendre

a) When you're hot, this could also mean you're enraged or furious.
"It's summertime" means, it's the time of hotness. It's the time the girl is hot - she is infuriated and argues a lot

b) She argues about every nonsense. There are lots of silly reasons why they argue. They even argue just for the sake of the summer.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DonDan said:

"It's summertime" means, it's the time of hotness. It's the time the girl is hot - she is infuriated and argues a lot

b) She argues about every nonsense. There are lots of silly reasons why they argue. They even argue just for the sake of the summer.
Co-sign

·
Banned
18,465 Posts
Summer heat makes you sweat when you fuck, break dishes when you fight and makes your eyes wander more due to attractive young ladies showing more flesh. It’s also when many artists go on tour

As an alternative interpretation it could be that Kanye and his girl find any reason to fight

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Girls tend to leave lame guys when summer comes around cause thats when they have the most thing to get distracted with and not think about the break up

·
Premium Member
6,588 Posts
YeezItalia said:
Devil In A New Dress is a great
summer
song though... I love it.
Nahh it's much better in the winter.

I listened to MBDTF while driving In a blizzard once.....best experience I've had with music yet....felt so connected and shr

·
Registered
13,803 Posts
Kebert Xela said:
Nahh it's much better in the winter.

I listened to MBDTF while driving In a blizzard once.....best experience I've had with music yet....felt so connected and shr
Listening to DIAND looking at the sunset with a bitch >>> :datass:

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
DonDan said:

yer this.

1. it's summer time - 'time to get heated'
2. it's summer time - fighting for no apparent reason

1 - 20 of 27 Posts