Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
4,877 Posts
Titta said:
Fuck.

I can only strive to never allow this to happen again.
We will all be here to assist you should you need any help. The main thing is to always keep your head up and never let these mishaps get to you. Nobody is perfect. God is with you always. Remember this.

·
Banned
8,109 Posts
TeamSupreme said:
We will all be here to assist you should you need any help. The main thing is to always keep your head up and never let these mishaps get to you. Nobody is perfect. God is with you always. Remember this.
That's some deep shit fam. Hahaha

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Titta said:
I feel like I let Cudi down
You did let Cudi down... you did. The type of connection us Wizards got with each other is unreal. Shit aint like no AT&T where i cant even get 2 bars in my fucking room. Our shit is like 6bars full bars all day and all night cause we are hella tight. Its even more impressive when you realize that our Cudi is on the fucking moon!! but his wizardry is so powerful that we sitll can connect with him. Dont let this happen again because us Cudi Stans are not like other fans are. We feel what Cudi feels... and he makes music for US, to help us get through the problems we have going on. Other people wont know what im talking about but all the real Cudi fans sure as hell get it.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SideWays408 said:
You did let Cudi down... you did. The type of connection us Wizards got with each other is unreal. Shit aint like no AT&T where i cant even get 2 bars in my fucking room. Our shit is like 6bars full bars all day and all night cause we are hella tight. Its even more impressive when you realize that our Cudi is on the fucking moon!! but his wizardry is so powerful that we sitll can connect with him. Dont let this happen again because us Cudi Stans are not like other fans are. We feel what Cudi feels... and he makes music for US, to help us get through the problems we have going on. Other people wont know what im talking about but all the real Cudi fans sure as hell get it.
We don't fuck with you comedically

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
SideWays408 said:
Titta said:
SideWays408 said:
Im unfuckwitable buddy
Titta said:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts