Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 1703 Posts

· Banned
Joined
·
47,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Skateboard P said:
Honestly

NONE of this shit is confirmed.
the hell are you talking about.

all the songs in the "confirmed" part have been confirmed, four of them have been performed

all the songs in the "rumored" part have been rumored

:fly:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
93,476 Posts
Grand Kaiser said:
wtf I said coming soon

your fault
didn't it just say "TRACKLIST COMING SOON"?

implying new info

 

· Banned
Joined
·
47,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
no chance said:
didn't it just say "TRACKLIST COMING SOON"?

implying new info
no.

original title was Yeezus confirmed tracks thread

then I changed to tracklist thread so I could make a classic
 

· Banned
Joined
·
39,598 Posts
Grand Kaiser said:
the hell are you talking about.

all the songs in the "confirmed" part have been confirmed, four of them have been performed

all the songs in the "rumored" part have been rumored

:fly:
Still not confirmed until Def Jam or Yeezy says something

If anything is "confirmed" it's ONLY Blk Skn Head and New Slaves

But even then he could change anything from now until June 18th
 

· Registered
Joined
·
93,476 Posts
Grand Kaiser said:
no.

original title was Yeezus confirmed tracks thread

then I changed to tracklist thread so I could make a classic
sorry then

 

· Banned
Joined
·
16,769 Posts
tracklist wont come out

we wont know which feature is on which song untill the first listen of the album

quote me
 

· Banned
Joined
·
47,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Austin said:
still haven't updated :fly:
Hudson said he was involved, not that he produced

There is no confirmation that YC had involvement with New Slaves
 
41 - 60 of 1703 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top