Kanye to The banner

OFFICIAL YEEZUS TRACKLIST

63848 1702
YEEZUS TRACKLIST

ON SIGHT
prod. Daft Punk
BLACK SKINHEAD
prod. Daft Punk, Travi$ Scott (co.), Mike Dean (add.)
I AM A GOD (feat. Justin Vernon)
prod. Daft Punk, Hudson Mohawke (co.), Kanye West (co.), Travi$ Scott (co.), Mike Dean (add.), Rick Rubin (add.)
NEW SLAVES (feat. Frank Ocean)
prod. Daft Punk, Travi$ Scott (co.), Hudson Mohawke (co.), Mike Dean (co.), Kanye West (add.)
HOLD MY LIQUOR (feat. Chief Keef & Justin Vernon)
prod. Young Chop, Mike Dean (co.), Arca (add.), Rick Rubin (add.)
I'M IN IT (feat. Jeffrey Campbell & Justin Vernon)
prod. RZA, Travi$ Scott (add.), Mike Dean (add.)
BLOOD ON THE LEAVES
prod. TNGHT, Kanye West (co.), Mike Dean (add.)
GUILT TRIP (feat. Kid Cudi)
prod. Symbolyc One, Arca (co.), Travi$ Scott (co.), Mike Dean (co.), Ackeejuice Rockers (co.)
SEND IT UP (feat. King L)
prod. Gesaffelstein, Arca (co.), Daft Punk (co.), Hudson Mohawke (add.)
BOUND (feat. Charlie Wilson)
prod. Kanye West, No I.D., Symbolyc One (co.) The Heatmakerz (co.), Rick Rubin (add.)
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 1703 Posts
i thought that too. like how jockin jay z wasn't on bp3
Womp said:
Isn't Yeezy Season called Onsite?

And is it even confirmed? Weren't people saying there was a possibility of it being like a hype, promo type track? He says "yeezy season approaching", wouldn't that be weird if it were on the album?
But where is Gunplay? :ohtu:
Hudson Mohawke didn't produce OnSite, confirmed by Mike Dean
Can you people please give up on "Popular"?

That was 4 years ago. He was just messing around with a sample.
Excited to see what features the album will have. Could be some amazing features on there, Kanye doesn't usually disappoint with them.
Ye screams on a bunch of songs per sources doesn't mean daft punk did all the songs he screams on.
Grand Kaiser said:
2nd is good enough for me
Tbh.

Sample sounded cool, and the Mr. Troublesome remake was amazing. But we're never getting it.
RSD said:
Can you people please give up on "Popular"?

That was 4 years ago. He was just messing around with a sample.
it sounds like their type of production
MCN said:
Ye screams on a bunch of songs per sources doesn't mean daft punk did all the songs he screams on.
the drums are sampled from gary glitter/marilyn manson  :cmon: very doubtful daft pun did that track
Grand Kaiser said:
it sounds like their type of production
either way there are question marks, get off my dick bro
Blizzard said:
the drums are sampled from gary glitter/marilyn manson  :cmon: very doubtful daft pun did that track
let me know if i missed any.
i came on this site to see if there was people who really knew info or if there was some intelligent conversation going on.

it seems like most peeps here have a short attention span and all the threads look as if someone with Tourettes is just blurting out anything and everything,also 98% of this board seems to be under 17 and living in Europe..

e_e

lmaooo
Da Great Trapzby said:
i came on this site to see if there was people who really knew info or if there was some intelligent conversation going on.

it seems like most peeps here have a short attention span and all the threads look as if someone with Tourettes is just blurting out anything and everything,also 98% of this board seems to be under 17 and living in Europe..

e_e
not confirmed
Austin said:
Pretty sure Hudmo and Young Chop are on New Slaves
I edited my post with Hudmo tweets
Grand Kaiser said:
not confirmed
Thread title got me excited, fuck you OP :cryfam:
Exactly why was that shit even talked about

The beat wasn't even good
RSD said:
Can you people please give up on "Popular"?

That was 4 years ago. He was just messing around with a sample.
21 - 40 of 1703 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top