Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surprised this wasn't here. I searched but didn't find any thread dedicated to south park.

Season 14 just started, it's 3 episodes in at the moment. If you missed any you can watch them at the official south park site southparkstudios.com for free.

Now, on to the discussion.

Did anyone watch "Insheeption" that was just aired? That was the funniest South Park episode for a while in my opinion. I love how Matt & Trey have the talent to take anything from pop culture and make it comical and amusing. This episode was gold and, just like every episode, made me understand why I love this show so much.

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol I know right that shit had me laughing throughout the whole episode. I loved Inception too and I loved how they made it so funny.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Saw the first episode of this season and that was enough for me. 'South Park' actually used to be funny, but now it's pretty lame.

·
Registered
87,464 Posts
playtawin said:
Saw the first episode of this season and that was enough for me. 'South Park' actually used to be funny, but now it's pretty lame.
that episode was horrible but the last 2 were pretty damn funny.

·
Premium Member
37,799 Posts
Watching red badge of gayness right now. The one where cartman leads the south in the civil war reenactment

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
i swear i died when lil Mr Mackay was in his room playing with his toys and ZOOM was on the tv and he was like SEND IT TO ZOOM 02134 lmaoo i used to love that show

·
Registered
31,667 Posts
CRSup said:
i swear i died when lil Mr Mackay was in his room playing with his toys and ZOOM was on the tv and he was like SEND IT TO ZOOM 02134 lmaoo i used to love that show
THISTHIS

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
CRSup said:
lol lil mr mackay in his room was the best part of the episode. you can make a clown, mmkay

1 - 20 of 37 Posts