Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 57188 Posts

·
Premium Member
37,799 Posts
This album better have like 3 premo joints. I have high hopes for this after listen to the way Nas killed it on distant relatives

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
I hope for Premo to be Exec Producer tbh. Wouldnt mind a couple of Ye beats on there if hes willing to come with some quality Hip Hop beats. Would be a BIG thing to get RZA on it as well for production.

A good thing is that we know we will get AT LEAST 1 Nas/Jr Gong track

·
Premium Member
37,799 Posts
Lowkey said:
I hope for Premo to be Exec Producer tbh. Wouldnt mind a couple of Ye beats on there if hes willing to come with some quality Hip Hop beats.
if premo was the exec producer, their would be a smile on my face for like 2 straight months.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
And a couple DOOM beats.

Annoys the fuck outta me how if this was a Lil Wayne or T.I thread about a 2011 album this would be on about  10 pages already. Sad that, we are on a Hip Hop site after all.

Anyways, will be interesting as fuck to see what Nas comes with next after coming off the back of a classic like Distant Relatives.

·
Premium Member
6,135 Posts
Lowkey said:
Annoys the fuck outta me how if this was a Lil Wayne or T.I thread about a 2011 album this would be on about  10 pages already. Sad that, we are on a Hip Hop site after all.
well the T.I thread doesn't have 10 pages and it has been up for a month so...

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
D Easy said:
well the T.I thread doesn't have 10 pages and it has been up for a month so...
Was just a random mainstream artist I chose to go with Lil Wayne lol. My bad. But in all honesty I wouldnt know because I wouldnt go in it.

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
I don't want Rihanna nowhere near a Nas track tbh, would be nice for him to get mainstream attention but it ain't going to happen so I'd rather him just make a classic.

·
Registered
37,386 Posts
Please no mainstream features, and please let Damian do a hook.

1 - 20 of 57188 Posts