Kanye to The banner

101 - 120 of 1300 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
110,681 Posts
Busy said:
Is it because of this particular one?

:ohno:
Exactly!

dorian_j said:
This motherfucker right here scared the living shit out of me as a kid. The movie 'It' is the reason why I hate clowns to this day. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Pennywise the Dancing Clown.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,386 Posts
dorian_j said:
Dude, do you remember the scene where "it" came out of the shower drain? Afterwards, I took the quickest shower of my life!! I'm talking 15 to 30 seconds I kid you not. I just poured water on my body, cleaned my wee wee and got THE FUCK OUT
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
110,681 Posts
Busy said:
Dude, do you remember the scene where "it" came out of the shower drain? Afterwards, I took the quickest shower of my life!! I'm talking 15 to 30 seconds I kid you not. I just poured water on my body, cleaned my wee wee and got THE FUCK OUT
I remember that! :cryfam:

Stephen King knows how to create those monsters, right? lol This one have stuck with me since childhood.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,285 Posts
Need to catch up tbh.
after bobby died
I kind of stopped watching. Haven't been much of a fan of this season. Hopefully season 8 will be better
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,986 Posts
Haven't watched Fridays episode just yet. But I hate that actress playing that demon girl.

Last weeks episode I could have sworn that one girl dropped a Fuck. Swear she said what the fucks a leviathan or whatever.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,386 Posts
mattandr3ws said:
Haven't watched Fridays episode just yet. But I hate that actress playing that demon girl.

Last weeks episode I could have sworn that one girl dropped a Fuck. Swear she said what the fucks a leviathan or whatever.
she ugly
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
Few episodes left in the season.. I love the show but tbh they should've already ended it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,986 Posts
AtlasaltA said:
Few episodes left in the season.. I love the show but tbh they should've already ended it.
Yep. Not really sure where they are going with it anymore.
Should of ended it when Sam went to hell... Sad maybe, but it was a fitting goodbye.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,285 Posts
Supernatural got renewed for an 8th season. I hope it goes back to its roots because i really wasn't feeling this season. Seasons 1-5>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 
101 - 120 of 1300 Posts
Top