Kanye to The banner

81 - 100 of 1300 Posts

·
Premium Member
110,681 Posts
Last night's episode was alright. It reminded me of season one. Glad that the Winchesters didn't stay apart for too long.

·
Registered
22,285 Posts
dorian_j said:
I'm kind of disappointed by this season so far. It's not that it's bad, but it had potential to be epic(with that whole Castiel/God storyline). Now, they parted the brothers again. Like, c'mon. We've been through that before.

I agree, it's like it started out so great with cast being god and even the introduction of the leviathans. Then after that, it's like they have been doing these random side missions. They did this in earlier seasons but it all had a connection to the main plot. But in this season, I'm just not feeling it. Like that Osiris mission or the missions with the witches. Hopefully it picks back up

·
Registered
44,262 Posts
After a long hiatus after almost giving up at season 6, I've started again. Surprisingly, it's much more interesting than I originally anticipated.

·
Registered
896 Posts
8 episodes left, anyone know for sure if this is the last season? I read somewhere that the finale will be a cliffhanger, like all the finales before it, in the hopes of it being picked up for another season.

·
Premium Member
110,681 Posts
Jonny XX said:
8 episodes left, anyone know for sure if this is the last season? I read somewhere that the finale will be a cliffhanger, like all the finales before it, in the hopes of it being picked up for another season.
Nothing's been confirmed yet. We're still waiting for the CW's official statement about the show's future.

81 - 100 of 1300 Posts