Kanye to The banner

21 - 40 of 1300 Posts

·
Premium Member
110,681 Posts
Oh, shit! Now that was some season finale. The beginning of the sixth year of 'Supernatural' was a bit shaky, but by the time 'Caged Heart' aired, everything went back to normal and the show started kicking ass again. The worst episodes of the season have got to be 'Exile on Main St.' and that awful 'Mannequin 3: The Reckoning'. The rest ranks from good to great. I must admit, that I was a bit afraid if 'Supernatural' could go on after the stellar season five and Eric Kripke's departure, but I shouldn't have been, because as it turned out the show took a different, but a really good turn. It's been a bumpy ride this year, but what happened in the season finale opens up new possibilities and a great new chapter for the Winchester Brothers next year.
Cas is God now, or at least he think he is and he's not affraid to "snap his fingers" to sustain that status. He is now a major force to be reckoned with and he's not playing this time.
I can't wait to see what happens in season seven.​

·
Registered
44,262 Posts
I haven't seen Season 6 yet, 'cause I honestly lost track with the whole "vampire" shit. But I will be getting back into it soon.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
moans said:
Is the second half of the sixth season worth watching?
It'll seem like shit is going downhill but you won't be dissapointed

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Emanuel said:
Shit got pretty boring tho, after the angel saga they should have ended it.
Meh, I guess I'm just really interested in the whole angel demon shit. But season 7 looks kind of promising with Castiel being the "new God".

·
Banned
53,130 Posts
TribeCalledBeme said:
Meh, I guess I'm just really interested in the whole angel demon shit. But season 7 looks kind of promising with Castiel being the "new God".
I used to be really into it in the first seasons, up until when dean was sent to hell, after that shit just went downhill for me, still i watch it to see how it ends up.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I'm really interested to see what role Castiel will play in Season 7 being the new "God" and all.

21 - 40 of 1300 Posts